Moshi Moshi ^o^;

Forum organization and occasional community-building.
Forum rules
Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
Otaku Dash
Veteran

#31 Post by Otaku Dash »

:D :oops: Glad you liked it! :wink:

Hum... can't see the pic....maybe the Tag is not well placed or photobuck is down again... (but if it was dow we would see de Red X of doom.... :?)
"Life is like a flower....take care of it and watch it bloom......only there will you see its true beauty" - Myself

"Emptiness....that is...true fear...."

-FEAR THE NARU PUNCH!!- :)

Lillico
Otaku Manga Maiden

#32 Post by Lillico »

I dunno what it's problem is- I tried to fix it in edit- but no go... hmm

are my other ones working?

Sai
Winged Hybrid

#33 Post by Sai »

It's because BMP isn't supported. BMP isn't a websafe image file format, since BMPs aren't compressed and so require a lot more downloading. Unlike JPG or GIF (images that are compressed to be smaller) which is what your other images are.

For the BMP try just giving the link instead of putting it in IMG tags, if it doesn't work when people click on it tell them to open a new browser window and paste the link, should work
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/L ... /slump.bmp

They look nice by the way. Pixel art is hard ^^;

Lillico
Otaku Manga Maiden

#34 Post by Lillico »

Sai wrote:It's because BMP isn't supported. BMP isn't a websafe image file format, since BMPs aren't compressed and so require a lot more downloading. Unlike JPG or GIF (images that are compressed to be smaller) which is what your other images are.

For the BMP try just giving the link instead of putting it in IMG tags, if it doesn't work when people click on it tell them to open a new browser window and paste the link, should work

I like using Paint the best.. I dunno- it's totally universal and simple.. but the stuff I make is sometimes alittle too small- cause I actually make it pixel by pixel - I've used some like graphics gale before and I always go back to paint..
these are the dolls I made for sale on gaia- it was kinda fun...

http://drew.dcs-fl.com/dollz.html

Lillico
Otaku Manga Maiden

#35 Post by Lillico »

Sai wrote:It's because BMP isn't supported. BMP isn't a websafe image file format, since BMPs aren't compressed and so require a lot more downloading. Unlike JPG or GIF (images that are compressed to be smaller) which is what your other images are.

you always have the answers to all my questions <3

Otaku Dash
Veteran

#36 Post by Otaku Dash »

:shock: :shock: :shock:

THOSE LOOK GREAT LILLICO!!

*Looks at Tama chan pic*

TAMA CHAN!!! :D :D :D (Love Hina fan Sindrome increasing....)

Hum...if Tama is there...why isn't Sû with her.... :P :P :P

Those are really amazing.... :wink:
"Life is like a flower....take care of it and watch it bloom......only there will you see its true beauty" - Myself

Lillico
Otaku Manga Maiden

#37 Post by Lillico »

Otaku Dash wrote::shock: :shock: :shock:

THOSE LOOK GREAT LILLICO!!

*Looks at Tama chan pic*

TAMA CHAN!!! :D :D :D (Love Hina fan Sindrome increasing....)

Hum...if Tama is there...why isn't Sû with her.... :P :P :P

Those are really amazing.... :wink:
I should have mad e a Su- just for fun- ^_^
the reason I was doing all these was cause I had a shop on Gaia- it was really fun- I started out with the 'dolls' for 40g- and then if you wanted to request I make one that I didn't have in the store it was 60g- then the stamps where special requests only for 200g and you would be the only person that could own that character/image- I used to have a job where I just sat and played with my lap top all night- and if I wasn't doing that I was watching tv- and if I wasn't watching tv I was drawing- and if I wasn't drawing I was playing with my GBA- didn't pay much but it didn't feel like work either- too bad my boss was a jerk face :roll: so I quit and now I work half the hours as a waitress and I probably make twice the money- but in this case I do have to work a little.. ^_^;;
wow that was a long story..
ok since you liked those.. I'll show you the other dolls I made- these are the avatars of Gaians - I can't remember how much i charged for these but they were a pain in the @ss to make- not as intresting as the other toys I was making... I dunno- it's depressing when some one has an av I think if boring and I had to do commisions
http://drew.dcs-fl.com/dollz2.html
oh yeah- I used to make monkeys too- but no one ever bought any. . .

http://drew.dcs-fl.com/random/monkeymenu.jpg

Otaku Dash
Veteran

#38 Post by Otaku Dash »

Those are really good! ^^

Monkeys....(Feels the urge to play Time Splinters 2)

I like pixel art.... and i would like to try and do some but don't know how....

And in the meantime i have so many projects.......

1 -> Study the collection i'm making..."How to draw manga" :)
2 -> Learn Japanese...got some books and have to study them (Basic, Haragana and Katagana) :D
3 -> Improve my Photoshop skillz.....wich are none... :(

Yeah...i'm busy...but instead of doing those i'm slacking off.....thanks to the heat i'm turning lazy....(Country being invaded by a heat have that causes the temperature to go to 42 ºC in some parts of it... :shock: )

I'm a bad person... :cry: :P :roll:

Lillico
Otaku Manga Maiden

#39 Post by Lillico »

Otaku Dash wrote:Those are really good! ^^

Monkeys....(Feels the urge to play Time Splinters 2)

I like pixel art.... and i would like to try and do some but don't know how....

And in the meantime i have so many projects.......

1 -> Study the collection i'm making..."How to draw manga" :)
2 -> Learn Japanese...got some books and have to study them (Basic, Haragana and Katagana) :D
3 -> Improve my Photoshop skillz.....wich are none... :(

Yeah...i'm busy...but instead of doing those i'm slacking off.....thanks to the heat i'm turning lazy....(Country being invaded by a heat have that causes the temperature to go to 42 ºC in some parts of it... :shock: )

I'm a bad person... :cry: :P :roll:

heeeey- those are all the things I've been doing.. except i'm a good person... O_O are you wrong or am I? XD ((your a good boy!! be postive!))

Sai
Winged Hybrid

#40 Post by Sai »

Otaku Dash wrote:Yeah...i'm busy...but instead of doing those i'm slacking off.....thanks to the heat i'm turning lazy....(Country being invaded by a heat have that causes the temperature to go to 42 ºC in some parts of it... :shock: )
Wouldn't happen to be in England would you? The summers have been getting hot here. We Brits aren't really used to it so were dying!!! =( Hehe. Probably global warming -_- It's nice to see things all sunny and pretty but I can't stand being too hot.... and yes it really does stunt productivity (as if I needed more excuses)

Lillico
Otaku Manga Maiden

#41 Post by Lillico »

Sai wrote:
Otaku Dash wrote:Yeah...i'm busy...but instead of doing those i'm slacking off.....thanks to the heat i'm turning lazy....(Country being invaded by a heat have that causes the temperature to go to 42 ºC in some parts of it... :shock: )
Wouldn't happen to be in England would you? The summers have been getting hot here. We Brits aren't really used to it so were dying!!! =( Hehe. Probably global warming -_- It's nice to see things all sunny and pretty but I can't stand being too hot.... and yes it really does stunt productivity (as if I needed more excuses)
I waited on a family vacationing from Wales the other day.. (did I spell it right?) they were really nice so I drew them a picture on their bill ^_^

Erik
Regular

#42 Post by Erik »

Nice pictures :) But it's kind of hot here too. I haven't checked the exact temperature, but that's because walking to the thermometer isn't possible in this weather. Best remedy seems to be to stay in, and basically do nothing. Isn't getting me very tanned, but at least keeps me alive :shock: (I can't stand heat very well)

Jerails
Veteran

#43 Post by Jerails »

Heh, that's why I like Hawaii. It's got a consistent temperature that changes only by about 4-5 degrees seasonally. Of course, those 4-5 degrees make one hell of a difference when the humidity goes from -50% to 80% in the span of six hours. You go from dryer than a rasin to a sweat sponge so ridiculously fast it's been proven to help people lose weight!
It's been a while, folks!

Lillico
Otaku Manga Maiden

#44 Post by Lillico »

where I live it's almost always 99% humidity and this summer it's been like 100 degrees everyday if it doesn't rain.. I like about a 2 miles from the gulf of mexico though.. :roll: its what they call 'semi-tropical environment'. . . doesn't seem that tropical to me.. this place is a dump :x

Sai
Winged Hybrid

#45 Post by Sai »

It has its disadvantages but I still love England's weather being so varied. I think I'd get bored if it was always the same, but that's me and I'm biased cos I live here =)