Shout For Joy, Share Your Happiness

Forum organization and occasional community-building.
Forum rules
Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
SelLi
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: The Silent Column Demo, Memory Mage
Projects: The Silent Column, A Lily from the Lightless Water, A Castle on an Island
Deviantart: SelLillianna
itch: SelLillianna

Re: Shout For Joy, Share Your Happiness

#751 Post by SelLi »

I finally managed to get a job. ^^ I was needing one for a long time.

YuukiCrossPudding
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Gidget & The Mysterious Thievery of Hoppity Town
Projects: Cerulean, The Photographer, Stalker&Yandere, Enamored Risks, Who Is The Red Queen?
itch: yuukipudding

#752 Post by YuukiCrossPudding »

Reviving this thread haha! I guess I’m feeling nostalgic these days.

It’s been more than 10 years after I joined this forum and started learning how to make VNs. At first I was eager to make my own projects, helping others and did so many things randomly but in the end all of it is to make a good VN that people can enjoy playing.

After years of learning and practicing my skills, somehow I build up my confidence to start creating again!

Now I finally succeeded in directing a VN ;; It’s unbelievable that our team believed in me and worked hard for it! I also decided to build a small studio of our own and we’ve planned to release many more VNs in the future!

I’m so thankful of LSF and vn dev community, by working together with a lot of experienced devs I slowly learn how to manage a team, figuring out every details that is needed to make a VN, polished my art skills etc.

I’m truly happy and hoping that one of my biggest wish and regret in the past will be able to be fulfilled in the future! :D

Zelan
Lemma-Class Veteran
Completed: The Dark
Projects: Cosplay Couple
Tumblr: evns
itch: Zelan
Discord: ltnkitsuragi#7082

#753 Post by Zelan »

YuukiCrossPudding wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 2:13 am Reviving this thread haha! I guess I’m feeling nostalgic these days.

It’s been more than 10 years after I joined this forum and started learning how to make VNs. At first I was eager to make my own projects, helping others and did so many things randomly but in the end all of it is to make a good VN that people can enjoy playing.

After years of learning and practicing my skills, somehow I build up my confidence to start creating again!

Now I finally succeeded in directing a VN ;; It’s unbelievable that our team believed in me and worked hard for it! I also decided to build a small studio of our own and we’ve planned to release many more VNs in the future!

I’m so thankful of LSF and vn dev community, by working together with a lot of experienced devs I slowly learn how to manage a team, figuring out every details that is needed to make a VN, polished my art skills etc.

I’m truly happy and hoping that one of my biggest wish and regret in the past will be able to be fulfilled in the future! :D
AYO YUUKICROSSPUDDING VN NOT CLICKBAIT????????

man what are the odds that I log into this forum again after like. two years? and I see this message from you, haha :D I've been a huge fan of your work since I joined LSF so I'll definitely be checking out your project! Congrats and be proud of yourself!!

YuukiCrossPudding
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Gidget & The Mysterious Thievery of Hoppity Town
Projects: Cerulean, The Photographer, Stalker&Yandere, Enamored Risks, Who Is The Red Queen?
itch: yuukipudding

#754 Post by YuukiCrossPudding »

Zelan wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 5:32 pm AYO YUUKICROSSPUDDING VN NOT CLICKBAIT????????

man what are the odds that I log into this forum again after like. two years? and I see this message from you, haha :D I've been a huge fan of your work since I joined LSF so I'll definitely be checking out your project! Congrats and be proud of yourself!!
ZELAN IT'S SO NICE TO SEE YOU HERE AGAIN! :D AND WELCOME BACK!

and yeah finally I made something!! :lol: I know I've made art for many VNs but this is different because this is the first time I'm super involved with it--
it's like my imagination and vision becoming alive with this project.

Thank you so much <33 LSF has been like another home for me, and seeing familiar faces definitely made my day!

aww, thank you!! I'm a big fan of ace attorney so this VN have a couple of elements similar to it, I hope you'll have tons of fun playing it!
I'm going to join Otome Jam this year as well-- there will be more VNs coming in near future :wink:

Fluffifae
Completed: My Night in Roarington
Tumblr: Fluffifae
itch: Fluffifae

#755 Post by Fluffifae »

I promised myself that when I finally released my first visual novel I could buy myself a more powerful computer, so I ordered it just hours after posting my game My Night in Roarington here, and it's arriving today! I'm so excited for it! The computer I'm using now is really just meant for browsing and business, so it's not very strong, and unfortunately it can't use the more powerful applications like SAI, Photoshop, Clip, etc without lag/crashing. I've been using Firealpaca for all of my art, and while it's a great program it's very barebones (which is why my computer can run it in the first place, haha), so I'm super excited to be able to try some new programs for art!
Completed:
My Night in Roarington [Otome, GxB, Comedy, and Monsters!]

Kokoro Hane
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: 30 Kilowatt Hours Left, The Only One Girl { First Quarter }, An Encounter ~In The Rain~, A Piece of Sweetness, Since When Did I Have a Combat Butler?!, Piece by Piece, +many more
Projects: Fateful Encounter, Operation: Magic Hero
Organization: Tofu Sheets Visual
Deviantart: kokoro-hane
itch: tofu-sheets-visual

#756 Post by Kokoro Hane »

Yesterday my Itch account reached an overall of 10k downloads! Almost half of that is for The Only One Girl, but still, I am pleased to see such a milestone for the overall downloads of all my various games combined. An awesome milestone to reach on the year of my 10 year dev'ing anniversary! (You could technically say I've dev'd for 11 years, but all I did was test and personal projects in 2011 and I did not form Tofu Sheets Visual yet, so 10 years for TSV!)
PROJECTS:
Operation: Magic Hero [WiP]
Piece By Piece [COMPLETE][Spooktober VN '20]
RE/COUNT RE:VERSE [COMPLETE][RPG]
Since When Did I Have a Combat Butler?! [COMPLETE][NaNoRenO2020+]
Crystal Captor: Memory Chronicle Finale [COMPLETE][RPG][#1 in So Bad It's Good jam '17]

But dear God, You're the only North Star I would follow this far
Owl City "Galaxies"

curry nochi rice
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Delicatessen, Whom to Notice, Start of Something, Love Sorcery
Organization: Circle Cosine
IRC Nick: Curry
itch: project-rothera

#757 Post by curry nochi rice »

I felt nostalgic seeing this thread on the first page. I can still see familiar usernames. Glad y'all are still developing games.
Personal (R-13) | Now at IndieDB | Circle Cosine's itch.io
I wanna be done.