OMG Portrait Illustration Maker @_@;;; omg! photos! share!

Forum organization and occasional community-building.
Forum rules
Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
Lillico
Otaku Manga Maiden

OMG Portrait Illustration Maker @_@;;; omg! photos! share!

#1 Post by Lillico »

ok I can't get enough of this thing.. I thought I'd make a new thread- on accounta' I can't seem to shut up- hope you don't mind all the posts..

ok check out my dorktasticness...

I tried to make a miko...
ImageImage

they're both kinda . . . off.. XD
but it's all in fun.. XD

heres the Lillico gallery- for almost all emotional occasions..
(i'm still playing. . .)
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

and last but not least- my faveorite- Usagi Chan <3 Image
Last edited by Lillico on Fri Aug 06, 2004 5:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lillico
Otaku Manga Maiden

#2 Post by Lillico »

this one is my boyfriend Reggie <3

Otaku Dash
Veteran

#3 Post by Otaku Dash »

Hahahaha.... :D

I didn't knew this could get out of control.... :P Just kidding!

Someone liked spmething i put to show.....i'm so happy ^^ (happy manga tears faling from face)

Maybe i'll do some more and post them here too! :)
"Life is like a flower....take care of it and watch it bloom......only there will you see its true beauty" - Myself

"Emptiness....that is...true fear...."

-FEAR THE NARU PUNCH!!- :)

Lillico
Otaku Manga Maiden

#4 Post by Lillico »

someone else should try to make miko cause mine looks craptastic! :lol:

rioka
Royal Manga Tutor
Completed: Amgine Park, Garden Society: Kykuit, Metropolitan Blues (art)

#5 Post by rioka »

How about making Lemma instead? Or how about the new characters in TOL2? =D

Lillico
Otaku Manga Maiden

#6 Post by Lillico »

eclipse wrote:How about making Lemma instead? Or how about the new characters in TOL2? =D
I should be drawing.. the new characters actually.. :o

Otaku Dash
Veteran

#7 Post by Otaku Dash »

:D :D :D
"Life is like a flower....take care of it and watch it bloom......only there will you see its true beauty" - Myself

"Emptiness....that is...true fear...."

-FEAR THE NARU PUNCH!!- :)

Lillico
Otaku Manga Maiden

#8 Post by Lillico »

see how self obsorbed I am!!!! w00t!!! and I can't shut up!!!!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

I love posting in forums.. <3 this is only the second forum I've ever played on.. <3 I'm exited!

Jerails
Veteran

#9 Post by Jerails »

...Obsessive, much? Heh, I really like your spunk though. Shows character. Me, I'm content with that one avatar of me that I'm using (Though I'm thinking of going back to my "Hipu Hopu" avatar. The one featuring my fictional character Jerails)
It's been a while, folks!

Lillico
Otaku Manga Maiden

#10 Post by Lillico »

!!YeaY!! i gots spunk!!! Yeay!!!!Image

Sai
Winged Hybrid

#11 Post by Sai »

Cute photo btw (don't worry I'm a girl and I'm heterosexual... no ulterior motives x_o )

Nice work with all the illustrator combinations o.o I like the very first one in your original post and the last one in your last post (with the photo) the best.

Lillico
Otaku Manga Maiden

#12 Post by Lillico »

Sai wrote:Cute photo btw (don't worry I'm a girl and I'm heterosexual... no ulterior motives x_o )

Nice work with all the illustrator combinations o.o I like the very first one in your original post and the last one in your last post (with the photo) the best.
heehee ! thank you! I love sharing images <3

Erik
Regular

#13 Post by Erik »

You're great at pixel art too, those avatars looks real nice. (This one applies a bit to me now, but that's because yesterday evening was happily late.. :oops: -assuming you look tired on it, that is. Or hangovery. Both will work :P )

Cool photo, too. Each time I try making photos of myself I forget it's so easy with a mirror :roll: And now I know how it _is_ done I have no cam. :doh:

Jerails
Veteran

#14 Post by Jerails »

Well, because Lilico's put one up, and because I now have temporary access to one of these digital thingamabobbers, All ya'll get a purtiful mug-shot of my massive snout! Compare that spiffy fellow to the spiffy fellow in my avatar!

It's been a while, folks!

Lillico
Otaku Manga Maiden

#15 Post by Lillico »

Erik wrote:You're great at pixel art too, those avatars looks real nice. (This one applies a bit to me now, but that's because yesterday evening was happily late.. :oops: -assuming you look tired on it, that is. Or hangovery. Both will work :P )

Cool photo, too. Each time I try making photos of myself I forget it's so easy with a mirror :roll: And now I know how it _is_ done I have no cam. :doh:
Oh I'm not making those avatars with pixels - I can't take credit- I'm sure I could make something like that- but thats a differnt project in and of itself.. ^_^;; I do make the dollies and the stamps though.. the ones on my page- I was playing shoujo attack today- made me want to go back to work for a pixel game too.. my friend owen used to work for microsoft or something and he like.. knows computers uber good i guess.. me and him and my boyfriend were talking about making a interactive game forum like gaia- but more like an rpg.. like.. I don't know if anyone played with furcadia- but a format like that maybe? something differnt- I dunno.. I might mess around with that idea... he wanted me to make pixel avs for his game anyway and I put it off.. I'll have to link ya'll to his site sometime.. anyway.. that was long and off the point.. :oops:

I've taken some really cool pics with mirrors... let me see if I have another...
i just think that one is neat.. I had yellow hair then.. ^_^;;;

this is my bed room when I first moved in- you can see my room mates shadow there- shes out on the front porch smoking.. the porch is right in front of my room..

this one is more recent and a different angle- thats my boyfriend reggie- and I don't know what he's doing there- but theres that mirror from the first picture in this post XD

Image Ok I'm done.. XD