Boredom strikes!

Forum organization and occasional community-building.
Forum rules
Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
Lumen_Astrum
Dystopian Princess
Completed: Soul and Heart, Twin Faces
Projects: Soul and Heart Replay; The Court of the Two Sides (tentative title)
Organization: Lion Box Studios
Tumblr: lumenizampel

Re: Boredom strikes!

#16 Post by Lumen_Astrum »

Yay hooray for us Filipinos that has too much time in our hands to do anything productive! :D I don't have problems with not doing anything since I'm flooded with classes and more summer classes and college applications and more education things.

Do something... productive. Draw? Study drawing? Study writing? Read anything that interests you? I once tried to look through the origins of the stuff I like, or maybe look at the other anime that this certain studio created, and things. Change your surroundings, for once. Look at what your parents are doing. Do house chores -- which is a pain but then it kills time. Oh, and arrange your stuff! It usually takes a long time because you keep on finding cool things. Once took me five hours just to fix my desk.

Oh, and if you're interested in drawing, and you live in Quezon, why don't you try Fernando B. Sena's art classes? I'm entering as well. Not manga classes, but it is a good headstart. We can meet each other and stuff :)

michi 18
Veteran
Completed: none at the moment's notice
Projects: The Universal Hope;Wisdom Revival
Organization: Pridal Heavens Inc.

Re: Boredom strikes!

#17 Post by michi 18 »

Thanks for that but the problem is most of those stuff except for the study part have been a 'been there done that' kind of thing. *sigh*
I do have some fire lit up in me now.
Projects: (I hope you'll support them ) Wisdom Revivalhttp://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 16&t=16488 and Universal Hope (Uni-H)http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 43&t=16452.