Secret Santa 2013 !

Forum organization and occasional community-building.
Forum rules
Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
Katta
Veteran
Tumblr: gamesbykatta
Deviantart: katjama

Re: Secret Santa 2013 !

#136 Post by Katta »

No-no, don't worry, she first sent me a pm, so I haven't missed my lovely present, sorry for not commenting here

Rozume
Veteran
Completed: Munster Academy, boy
Projects: Coming of Age VN
Organization: Cosmic Visual
IRC Nick: Rozume

#137 Post by Rozume »

Ib for Caveat Lector! :D

I'd like to thank TsukiShima for organizing this and everyone for participating. It was really fun! 8D

Also, soraibi, I told you this but I LOOOOVVEEEEE my present. Thanks so much!

Caveat Lector
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Colette and Becca
Projects: Rainbow Love (HIATUS), The Haunting of Blackbird School, Cry of the Roses [TBA]
Organization: Velveteen Rabbit Productions
Deviantart: Velveteen-Rabbit-CL
itch: caveat_lector

#138 Post by Caveat Lector »

@ itwasneveradream

Your welcome! Glad you like the present, and I hope characterizations were relatively accurate-ish.

@ PhoenixStardust

Love the festive colours and how they pop--thanks! :D
Reader Beware!

The Haunting of Blackbird School: In Progress

Colette and Becca: Complete

Pyonkotchi
Veteran
Projects: Magical Warrior Diamond Heart, unLucky Love, Phantom Thief Asterism
Tumblr: magicalwarriordiamondheart
Deviantart: PastelPyon
itch: Pyonkotchi

#139 Post by Pyonkotchi »

Kirroha wrote:Merry Christmas to Pyonkotchi! Unfortunately due to China internet quota reasons I won't be able to upload the gift till the 30th, sorry about that!
thank >uo.
its cool ill be lookin forward to seeing it !!

Maltagliati
Regular
Projects: Lotus, Driftwood

#140 Post by Maltagliati »

@ silverpikachu99
OH MY GOD AAAAAAAAAAH this is really great! ;___; Thank you so much for writing this for me. IMO the characters are pretty accurate, so no worries there! The piece you wrote was heartbreaking and really sweet at the same time. (I now ship my own characters. Wat do.) Also the music suggestions really set the mood and just thank you so much, again, for doing all of this! Happy holidays and Merry Christmas. ~ :)

I'm DragoonHP's Secret Santa, and I just did fanart of the heroines from Ever17. Hope this is okay, haha. Have a great Christmas, and happy holidays!
Attachments
ever 17.png

chocojax
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Umbra, Familiarity, Maleficent Justice
Tumblr: chocojax

#141 Post by chocojax »

Woo, happy holidays to everyone here! Good job on all of the presents, guys! :lol:
Thanks, man!! It's a slightly strange thing to say, but I'll definitely use them in my next VN! ♫
Scroll_Up wrote:Merry Christmas chocojax!

Its not much, but I hope you like it!
And thanks to you too! The video and the music was greeat. ♪

Omnificent
Veteran
Projects: FA:NG, ???

#142 Post by Omnificent »

Heyo! This is the Secret Santa for Crenshaw6. Since I can't do music at all, I gave 'em a twofer instead!

I Couldn't Steal Her Heart So I Stole A Holiday Instead

“So we are going on a quest to steal Christmas?”

“Yup!”

Wizard shot Thief the most incredulous stare he could possibly muster, which was admittedly not as incredulous as it could be given his utter lack of presence as a character. “You are serious.”

“Yup.” Thief tossed a legendary sword from hand to hand with a bored, careless air. “Actual objects are too easy. So why not steal a concept?”

“You!” Wizard gritted his teeth. “Do you realize what stealing Christmas would mean?! What of the happy families! The children! All those loving couples walking around together, hand-in-hand! You monster!”

“Couples? What, like Hero and [Enter Player Name]?”

Wizard flinched.

“You play a dirty game.”

His eyes narrowed.

“But you do have a point. Fuck Christmas, let’s steal it.”

Thief grinned. “I thought you would come around. Now let’s get Priest in on the action!”

Some time later...
thiefchristmassteal.jpg
Forever Alone: Nerds the Gathering - A brotome game. (Nerdy Valentine's Day Card and small status update 2/14/14)
Night at the Hospital - Maiden voyage of Team Snugglebunny
Skylessia: Tale of the Boon - Epic fantasy whatsit, currently on hiatus.
Viking Pipsqueak Productions Blog (under construction)

I occasionally frequently draw other people's characters. Now offering delinquentization, medievalization, and cyborgification. Hit me up in PM if you want sprites for your KN or non-ren'ai VN.

EVEN IF THE TENDONS OF MY THUMBS TEAR INTO NOTHINGNESS, EVEN IF I GO NEARSIGHTED FROM STARING TOO HARD AT THE SCREEN, EVEN IF MY BODY IS CLOSE TO COLLAPSE FROM THE 72 HOURS I HAVE GONE WITHOUT FOOD! I WILL DEFEAT YOU!

Kingv
Veteran
Projects: Pet Tails, Transformation Sequence, Cheer On!
Tumblr: EphemeralBalance
Deviantart: kingv

#143 Post by Kingv »

Tag- wrote:Thank you to SilverxBlue for the lovely gift! I enjoyed reading it thoroughly, hehe :D

Merry Christmas to KingV! :mrgreen:
My photoshop was giving me trouble at the last minute but I managed to get through it! (Why you no export asgrjghaghfds)

If anyone wanted to see the full sized version :D
Ah! It's so beautiful, thank you Tag-!
Been sick with a stomach virus for the last few days but I managed to get this up before the deadline. Merry Christmas SilverxBlue! I made a little Flash game with your characters. I want to add more to it though so I'll work on it another day or so to make it extra pretty for you. ^^
You can play it here http://sta.sh/01d462gdlvdc.
Attachments
ss.jpg

DragoonHP
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Christmas
IRC Nick: DragoonHP

#144 Post by DragoonHP »

@Maltagliati:
It is absolutely wonderful. Thanks for giving me the most wonderful Christmas gift.

@chockjax:
chocojax wrote:Thanks, man!! It's a slightly strange thing to say, but I'll definitely use them in my next VN! ♫
Why is it strange?

sorani
Veteran

#145 Post by sorani »

OTL 12 min late for Christmas Day
Merry Christmas Omnificent!
And Thanks for the gift Sharm XD Ayumu looks awesome <3
Attachments
omnificent gift.png

SilverxBlue
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Caught in Between: A childhood prologue
Projects: MDLS, Alice Hunt(Temporarily on-hold), The Guardian's Spell and one other unannounced thing.

#146 Post by SilverxBlue »

Kingv wrote:
Tag- wrote:Thank you to SilverxBlue for the lovely gift! I enjoyed reading it thoroughly, hehe :D

Merry Christmas to KingV! :mrgreen:
My photoshop was giving me trouble at the last minute but I managed to get through it! (Why you no export asgrjghaghfds)

If anyone wanted to see the full sized version :D
Ah! It's so beautiful, thank you Tag-!
Been sick with a stomach virus for the last few days but I managed to get this up before the deadline. Merry Christmas SilverxBlue! I made a little Flash game with your characters. I want to add more to it though so I'll work on it another day or so to make it extra pretty for you. ^^
You can play it here http://sta.sh/01d462gdlvdc.

*Insert-inaudible-screaming-and-flailing-here*
It's so beautiful and cute... dem chibis! *-* And I'm currently having too much fun with it. :'D

Thank you so much... It's the best gift I've ever gotten for this season. Really made my day and it's really pretty enough as it is. ^_^ Thank you thank you thank you~!
Image Image
"A fool who doesn't think is more foolish than a fool who foolishly thinks." - Franziska Von Karma
Weeeeeee~
不愉快です !!!

TsukiShima
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Heartful Memory

#147 Post by TsukiShima »

Alright! Most of the participants have received their presents, only 3 people left waiting for gifts! :) I hope you all can be patient!

And thank you everyone participating! You all did such nice gifts, each and everyone of you!

Crenshaw6
Regular

#148 Post by Crenshaw6 »

@Omnificent
I can totally imagine it. The rest of the party ruining/interfering Hero's romance with the player. Golden! :D

Thank you so much for your twofer. I cracked up when I read the short story and then fell into stitches when I saw your picture. Definitely made my day.

@nero279
Thank you! I'm really glad you like it.

maetropa

#149 Post by maetropa »

I just remembered that I should've posted here when I sent my secret santa gift. Better late than never?
I was soraibi's secret santa.

Omnificent
Veteran
Projects: FA:NG, ???

#150 Post by Omnificent »

Sorani: Thanks for the great Mike! :D It's always cool to see my characters as drawn by more advanced artists than me other people. Also, points for remembering her freckles!

Crenshaw6: Glad you liked it! I was worried that I might've been off with characterization, having only ever seen Dot Kareshi on my dash and never actually played it, but I guess my general RPG and 8BT knowledge has seen me through!
Forever Alone: Nerds the Gathering - A brotome game. (Nerdy Valentine's Day Card and small status update 2/14/14)
Night at the Hospital - Maiden voyage of Team Snugglebunny
Skylessia: Tale of the Boon - Epic fantasy whatsit, currently on hiatus.
Viking Pipsqueak Productions Blog (under construction)

I occasionally frequently draw other people's characters. Now offering delinquentization, medievalization, and cyborgification. Hit me up in PM if you want sprites for your KN or non-ren'ai VN.

EVEN IF THE TENDONS OF MY THUMBS TEAR INTO NOTHINGNESS, EVEN IF I GO NEARSIGHTED FROM STARING TOO HARD AT THE SCREEN, EVEN IF MY BODY IS CLOSE TO COLLAPSE FROM THE 72 HOURS I HAVE GONE WITHOUT FOOD! I WILL DEFEAT YOU!