Secret Santa 2013 !

Forum organization and occasional community-building.
Forum rules
Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
TsukiShima
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Heartful Memory

Secret Santa 2013 !

#1 Post by TsukiShima »

SECRET SANTA 2013

We didn't had one last year, so I thought, we should held one this year, to strengthen the bond between members of Lemmasoft forum! Since no one started this, I decided to do so. The number of members of Lemmasoft Forum is getting larger day by day, while I'm not one of the veterans, I feel that there's a gap between the newer members and older members. With this event, hopefully we'll learn to know and appreciate each other! :)

I set this year event based on the Secret Santa 2011 and 2010 events.

---

Here are some things you have to do in order to participate the Secret Santa event :

1. Submit your wishlist! (23 Nov - 1 Dec)
Please PM me or comment here your wishlist; it can be more than one.
The present you wish for be in the form of art, fanfiction, music, short game, or anything! If you don't wish to be specific (and it would be easier for you Secret Santa), you can request a theme, characters, or anything related to your request!
The deadline for submitting your wishlist would be 1 December (can be extend upon request), after that date no wishlist would be excepted (unless there's a special case).

2. Present working stage. (1 Dec - 23 / 24 Dec )
Each one participant would receive a PM of other's wishlist, instantly becoming their Secret Santa.
The date is set on 1 Dec. until 25 Dec. So please finish your present earlier before 25, we don't want to have anyone disappointed.
The present can be in any form (if your requester didn't specify them):
- Arts : Fanarts, comics, video, animations, wallpapers, etc.
- Writing : Fanfiction, short story, review, poems, etc.
- Musics : BGM, theme song, lyrics, etc.
- Programming : Short fangame, gui, etc.
- or anything else, get creative!
If you feel that you cannot make it, please PM me and we'll see how we can help each other.
Whatever you do please DO NOT MESSAGE THE RECEIVER FOR THE PRESENT.

3. Present time! (23 / 24 / 25 Dec )
Time to give your presents! You can either upload here in this forum topic, or PM them yourself. You can start submitting your present on 23 Dec. (considering you'll be busy on 24 or 25) or later, but please do not submit it too late, like on January.
If you do not receive your presents after 30 Dec. PM me and I'll try to contact your Secret Santa.

---

WISHLIST
( In Alphabetic order )

1. Anne
I'd like something Shinsengumi-related
I meant both (it can be any series of your choice or your original character in historical outfit or... pretty much anything).
Visually my personal favourite series would be Hakuoki

I'm also a fan of Kaze Hikaru (in case somebody might be a fellow fan :))

In writing my first choice would be historical Shinsengumi (rather than fanfiction) but it still can be anything.

2. Applegate
For my wishlist, I'd like something warmly touching. I don't really care what form it takes, but during the Winter days I like things that make you feel warm and snuggly inside. Pictures of people hugging, songs about Christmas, stories about sharing hot choco around the Christmas tree are all fine!

3. Armee
All I want to have is some winter-themed short story, heartwarming or angsty.
I don't really want anything so it's just if they can.
Something Lucente-related would be great, link in my signature.

4. azureXtwilight
For my wishlist... Maybe something from Re:Set? It can be christmas style, but it's up to you~ http://www.azurextwilight-rllz.devianta ... -413851365

5. Caveat Lector
A conclusion of some sort to the mermaid soap opera in "The Madness". I MUST KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO BETHANY AND EDMUND--I MUST! (More in PM later)

6. CheeryMoya
My wishlist is... anything for Night at the Hospital! If it's fanart I need them to be in bunny outfits. Those sexy ones. Yes, those. I don't care I just need such a picture to exist.

7. chocojax
For my wishlist, I'd like something that has to do with snow, and to be bittersweet/depressing. No need to involve any of my OCs, but if you really want to, go for it! :P (Additional References for OCs: ASLS or RotG)

8. Crenshaw6
For my wishlist, music would ideal. Something that can be looped. Doesn't have to be long. Preferably soft rock or something relaxing to listen to.
If music is not possible, fanart of Maou, Yuusha or Thief from Dot Kareshi is also fine. References are:
http://www.zerochan.net/Dot+Kareshi+-We're+8bit+Lovers!-
http://shinkeikaku.wordpress.com/2013/0 ... formation/
If its writing, anything related to RPGs in general is fine. If this is too hard, a story about tree worship, food or famine are also fine.

9. Deji
My wish list is anything Autumn's Journey related <3
http://autumn.ishtera.net/index.html

10. DragoonHP
Can it be something like, "Whatever you like?" If not, make something related to the Infinity Series (ever17, Remember11, Never7 etc)

11. Hazel-Bun
I would like anything related to the current WIP "All the Pretty Flowers", link in my sig

12. Hijiri
All I really can ask for is something Death Rule related .u.

13. Itwasneveradream
Maybe some Sasuhina fanart (yes, from naruto) or SasuKiba (also from naruto)

14. Katta
Wishlist: something related to my project or elves in space

15. Kingv
I'd like anything related to any of my game projects Lunar Lotus Festival Dating Sim or Clearwater Crossing. You could even branch out into any of my comic projects as well for more inspiration. Art, short stories, composed songs, lyrics, game coding or whatever else is appreciated.

16. khnachi
I'd like someone to draw any of my ocs.

17. Kirroha
My wishlist is to have any two or more people from Crimson Rafflesia in a particularly touching image, if possible. :) I'll like it in art form.

18. leon
I'd like something related with Time Labyrinth.

19. ludeshka
I would like to receive anything based on the Hierofanía games, whether it's art, writing , programming, etc
(the first one, already finished, can be found here : http://www.hierofania.weebly.com , for the second, you can find what I've got on my deviantart gallery http://www.ludeshka.deviantart.com )

20. Lumen_Astrum
I'd love some stuff from my projects (Soul and Heart, the Court of Two Sides). Anything, really!

21. maetropa
Maybe something starring cute zigzagoons, my favourite pokemon? Or cute Rikkaidai shenanigans, perhaps.

22. Maltagliati
For my wishlist, I'd like to request anyone from Lotus or this game.

23. nero279
Artist: A happy picture of my OC (you could choose between Myrah or Sand....or both) from my art thread
Writer: If you're not a fangirl like me, then a greeting card with motivational words would be nice :D Or a short love story full of fluff
If you are a fangirl, then maybe a letter from some of my favourite characters whether it'd be friendly, romantic or funny as long as it's happy themed c:
Others: Feel free to make anything you'd like that are suit to your skills! I'd just ask them to be bright and happy :D
(More in PM later)

24. Omnificent
Anything to do with Forever Alone: Nerds the Gathering would be cool.

25. PhoenixStardust
For my wishlist, I would like something Dapper related. ^^

26. Pyonkotchi
anything from mwdh
or magical girls in general tbh

27. Reikun
For me, I guess my list would be:
- a list of reasons to need a lot of money very quickly (writing)
- art of one or both of these guys? ref 1, ref 2 They're free to make up details if they want haha xD;; The one with the white hair is named Ra and the black-haired one is Kouzo.

28. Rousseau
For my wish list, something Parasite Eve related (just not Third Birthday related... :cry: )

29. Sharm
Some sort of fan stuff for one of my WIP games or something super cute and fantasy-ish with characters in their 30's.

30. SilverHyena
As for what I want... Whatever. Something related to one of my vns (Sacred Sand and Mira's Magical Mishap(wip)) would be best, but if making something for bxb/gxg related games makes you uncomfortable you can do something else.

31. silverpikachu99
If i was going to receive something, i would love a short cute otome game (or novel).
I would like a short christmas themed otome game with at least 2 dudes in it. Or, for writing I would like a cute christmas themed fanfiction about Hihara Kazuki. Thank you :o

32. SilverxBlue
If it's gonna be art, then any other interpretation of anyone from these characters.
Otherwise, anything for My Dark Little Secret is good enough for me. ^^

33. soraibi
Here's a list of what my secret santa can choose to do:
1.This year, I want a song that gives you a christmas feel to it (hint* I'm fine with a remix version of Rudolph the red nose reindeer). I want it to be at least 30 seconds.
2. A picture of Hinata and Sasuke in santa outfits (yeah, I've joined the sasuhina ship from the Naruto).
3. A hartwarming fanfic of Sasuke and Hinata at a regular Japanese school.
Thank you to whoever's going to make this and I'm looking forward to becoming someone's secret santa xD

34. sorani
I would like to request someone from what do you see? The link is right below in my sig http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 50&t=19665

35. Tag-
I'd like to request anything to do with Circo della Sera, whether it be a picture or fic of the characters interacting or celebrating Christmas, or a short music track theme for one of the characters ^^. I'm not too saavy with programming, so I'm not sure what suggestions I could make for those people, though >:

36. xavimat
I'd like something for Fear&Love (see my signature. A GUI would be perfect but anything like fanart fanwritting or whatever is ok. The current sprites and CG are only placeholders so you have total freedom).
Another option in my wishlist: something cute Christmas-related.

37. xXihazcookehXx
I would like a GUI. That would be fantastic! I am not very good at customizing my GUI so I would much appreciate it.

---

Hopefully this year will be a success, since we started late it might be a hassle for a few people. But most important, have fun!
ngh, this is my first time doing such thing, i hope i'm not being strict or anything or if there's any flaw please point out ;__;
Last edited by TsukiShima on Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:05 am, edited 29 times in total.

Sharm
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Twin Crowns, Weather Wizard

Re: Secret Santa 2013 !

#2 Post by Sharm »

Ooh, I only joined last year so I didn't know this was a thing. Sounds fun! I'd like to join in.
Works in Progress: Twin Crowns | Weather Wizard

Anne
Veteran
Completed: Fae

#3 Post by Anne »

I'd like to participate. I'm a bit worried though what to do if I get a person who wants music, I'd feel bad doing something different - maybe the draw could be not 100% random? Then, for example, GUI can't really be a surprise gift, right?
Wishlist: I'd like something Shinsengumi-related :)
Last edited by Anne on Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hijiri
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Death Rule:lost code Overdrive Edition, Where the White Doves Rest-Tsumihanseishi
Projects: Death Rule: Killing System
Organization: MESI Games
IRC Nick: Hizi
Tumblr: mesigames
itch: hijiri

#4 Post by Hijiri »

I'm willing to participate. Though I can only do art.
All I really can ask for is something Death Rule related .u.
Last edited by Hijiri on Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image
"Perfection goal that always changes. Can pursue, cannot obtain."

CheeryMoya
Miko-Class Veteran

#5 Post by CheeryMoya »

I wanted to join in last year, but no one hosted it D: I'm not missing it this time!

My wishlist is... anything for Night at the Hospital! If it's fanart I need them to be in bunny outfits. Those sexy ones. Yes, those. I don't care I just need such a picture to exist.

I can write a short drabble but god forbid I draw anything.

Caveat Lector
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Colette and Becca
Projects: Rainbow Love (HIATUS), The Haunting of Blackbird School, Cry of the Roses [TBA]
Organization: Velveteen Rabbit Productions
Deviantart: Velveteen-Rabbit-CL
itch: caveat_lector

#6 Post by Caveat Lector »

I'm in! :D I already PM'd the other items, but I will make this one public: A conclusion of some sort to the mermaid soap opera in "The Madness". I MUST KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO BETHANY AND EDMUND--I MUST! :(

Oh, and I can't draw or compose music. My strength is writing, so I might be able to do something fanfic-related if I'm familiar with the fandom in question, or just writing in general.
Reader Beware!

The Haunting of Blackbird School: In Progress

Colette and Becca: Complete

silverpikachu99
Veteran
Completed: #Yolo v.s #Swerve (part of worst vn ever)
IRC Nick: silverpikachu99
Tumblr: angelgod2.tumblr.com

#7 Post by silverpikachu99 »

Hey :0) *honk* It's great to see the Christmas spirit going on! Well, I'd love to participate in this! If i was going to receive something, i would love a short cute otome game (or novel). My strengths are making GUIs (not amazingly but possible) and writing. Can't wait to start! :)
i'll cry if you yell at me

Ispheria
Regular
Projects: TruEndings

#8 Post by Ispheria »

I've only recently joined, so I was just wondering how this worked out the years that there was secret santa thing. like, did people actually participate and give each other good stuff?

xXihazcookehXx

#9 Post by xXihazcookehXx »

This sounds so fun! I would love to join but I'm not very good at anything.. I would like a GUI or I could use some new sprites for my new game( 2 girls and a boy or two if possible :)). That would be fantastic! I am not very good at customizing my GUI so I would much appreciate it. I am alright at writing, I haven't released a visual novel yet but I have finished a rough draft of "Tik Tok" In two days and it is about 10 minutes. I will make some changes and make it longer too. So I could write a short story for the person.

So I would like a GUI or the sprites.
I can make a short story.

Thank you! This sounds very interesting! I can't wait.
Peace out! <(^.^)> "Hugz!".
Last edited by xXihazcookehXx on Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hijiri
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Death Rule:lost code Overdrive Edition, Where the White Doves Rest-Tsumihanseishi
Projects: Death Rule: Killing System
Organization: MESI Games
IRC Nick: Hizi
Tumblr: mesigames
itch: hijiri

#10 Post by Hijiri »

Ispheria wrote:I've only recently joined, so I was just wondering how this worked out the years that there was secret santa thing. like, did people actually participate and give each other good stuff?
Last year there wasn't one (I think?) but the year before, almost all of us delivered our gifts.
Image Image
"Perfection goal that always changes. Can pursue, cannot obtain."

Katon
Regular
Completed: Death Rule:lost code (Art), Death Rule: Fear Complex (Art), Amity: One Tale (Art)
Projects: Death Rule: Killing System(Art) , Gene Codex: Genesis
Organization: MESI Games, Corpse Theater
Tumblr: corpsetheater

#11 Post by Katon »

Edit: Dropping out because of my stupidity. Sorry!
Last edited by Katon on Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tag-
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Circo della Sera

#12 Post by Tag- »

Eeep, this sounds like heaps of fun! I'd definitely like to join in :D. I can't really decide on what I'd like in return this very moment so, Tsukishima, I'll PM you my wishlist a little later :D

As far as gifts go the only thing I'm able to do is drawing so wheeeee :'D
PM me if needed

TsukiShima
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Heartful Memory

#13 Post by TsukiShima »

Hey there guys, sorry for replying late! I'll be updating the wishlist as soon as I can! :)
We have 10 people now, including me!

Just as a note, anyone can submit more than one request in their wishlist, like a story writing for their game, or fanart of the character or even a theme song fit for their game.

---
Sharm wrote:Ooh, I only joined last year so I didn't know this was a thing. Sounds fun! I'd like to join in.
Can we know your wishlist? You can either reply or PM me personally. :)
Caveat Lector wrote:I'm in! :D I already PM'd the other items, but I will make this one public: A conclusion of some sort to the mermaid soap opera in "The Madness". I MUST KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO BETHANY AND EDMUND--I MUST! :(
Received your PM! :)
Ispheria wrote:I've only recently joined, so I was just wondering how this worked out the years that there was secret santa thing. like, did people actually participate and give each other good stuff?
It's as Hijiri said, there were members entering and presents exchanged, no worries! Do you want participate as well?
xXihazcookehXx wrote:This sounds so fun! I would love to join but I'm not very good at anything.. I would like a GUI. That would be fantastic! I am not very good at customizing my GUI so I would much appreciate it. I am alright at writing, I haven't released a visual novel yet but I have finished a rough draft of "Tik Tok" In two days and it is about 10 minutes. I will make some changes and make it longer too. So I could write a short story for the person.

So I would like a GUI.
I can make a short story.
I'm sorry for asking, but to make it clear, you only want a GUI for yourself right? :o
Last edited by TsukiShima on Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rousseau

#14 Post by Rousseau »

This sounds awesome, I am totally in.

For my wish list, something Parasite Eve related (just not Third Birthday related... :cry: )

SilverxBlue
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Caught in Between: A childhood prologue
Projects: MDLS, Alice Hunt(Temporarily on-hold), The Guardian's Spell and one other unannounced thing.

#15 Post by SilverxBlue »

I want to join again because I feel like my gift 2 years ago was so akjsdhja (I can't even find a proper enough word for it) and I kind of want to make up for it. But, I can only do written stuff.

I don't know what to wish for yet. Let me think about it first. OTL I'm sure about joining though~
Image Image
"A fool who doesn't think is more foolish than a fool who foolishly thinks." - Franziska Von Karma
Weeeeeee~
不愉快です !!!