i saw an angel

Forum organization and occasional community-building.
Forum rules
Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
Der Tor
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Der Totengräber, There is always a Choice, Darkness
Projects: A Legend of an Ancient Evil
itch: emmanuel-goldstein

i saw an angel

#1 Post by Der Tor »

ok so it was just girl but... she looked EXACTLY like those cute angel girls in anime.

An ya know i like lost my company an my girlfriend so i was pretty down, an just kept watchin anime all the time and getting pretty geeky. An so like just now this incredible cute, perfect lookin girl knocks at my door an she was like wearing this red-cross nurse-uniform complete with very short white miniskirt an was like originally supposed to try to get ya to donate ya blood or somethin. But that's not at all what she did, an instead just asked me about the QiGong pictures an the pictures about the persecution of Falun Gong i had hangin at my door an like wanted me to show her how to do those movements an stuff. So it turned out she was a philosophy student, an like actually all she seemed to be doin in her life was trying to be a good person an like help other people. So i told her that in the past i like used to try to be a good person myself an used to do those QiGong, an used to help the people gettin persecuted for it, but that i now kinda stopped carring about it, cause i lost my company an only watched anime, an became really geeky /-:

So than she went all out for like half an hour to encourage me, and gave me hope, an tried to convince me that i shouldn't give up, an shouldn't become geeky... an she really succeded at it.

I never met her before, but she seemed to know EXACTLY what kinda person i was, an what i was thinkin. An than she just gave me a little card (she was like suppoosed to write her phone number on it :-) But there was nothin but one sentence printed on there.

"If you do the right thing, Eventually You will inspire others To do the right thing."

An than she left.

PrettySammy09
Veteran

Re: i saw an angel

#2 Post by PrettySammy09 »

Holy moly! :shock:

Take that visit to heart! It's not every day you get an experience like that!!! I don't know if she was a real angel or not, but what she said is absolutely true!! Good luck!

Sailor Kitty
Veteran

#3 Post by Sailor Kitty »

Wow... :shock:

Oh, I get it! A Deux Machine saved you in the nick of time!

It sounds wonderful and sorta magic. I hope you don't belive the "philosophy student" thing, It's just an undercover thingy. They need some kind of alibi when they are out of heaven.
script is 85% done.
Title is now "Running through water"
and will hopefully stay that way.
Need a poem/lyric?
I'll write one for ya!
http://blog.sanriotown.com/sailorkitty_:hellokitty.com

NetGenSuperstar
Regular

#4 Post by NetGenSuperstar »

I saw an angel, too...Criss Angel. I just downloaded a few episodes of Mindfreak from iTunes.

Seriously, though, that's pretty cool that someone would just up and encourage you to help others for seemingly no reason. Though I have to say, there's nothing wrong with being geeky. Trust me; I'm an expert on that. :lol:

n9261andvari
Regular
Location: Otherside of the world, when you sleep I'm awake...

#5 Post by n9261andvari »

Wow...amazing encounter! Yups I agree, that you should keep that encounter close to your heart. She was probably sent down to help you.

Der Tor
Miko-Class Veteran

#6 Post by Der Tor »

The girl helped me get a job! (-:

The girl was working for an organisation that helps non-profit Organisations like the Red Cross, Amnesty International, and animal rights organisations to collect blood, funds, clothes or whatever it is they may need to do their Human Rights work etc.

So i called her organisation and asked for a Job (since as i mentioned i had just lost my company, all my money and all my hope). So today they invited me, and since she told me all about the company and all i had to know about the job... i got the job... i don't get much, but it's more than enough to pay my rent and all my debts.

But now the strangest thing: I asked them about her, and they didn't even know her. They DO the kind of work she did, but only in Austria - they never had people working in my area.

( i swear to God i am not making this up)

Twar3Draconis
Regular

#7 Post by Twar3Draconis »

Imo, sounds like some intervention by a kami.

Although, any chance to turn your life around is something you should take. Regardless if it's a christian messenger being, or something from another religion. I only have one thing to say. You are lucky. Not everyone gets that chance.

Blue Lemma
Forum Founder
Completed: ToL, Shoujo Attack!, Lemma Ten
Projects: [RETIRED FROM FORUM ADMINISTRATION - CONTACT PYTOM WITH ISSUES]

#8 Post by Blue Lemma »

Anyone thinking Misaki-chan from Welcome to the NHK? :lol:
“Among those who dislike oppression are many who like to oppress.”
- Napoleon Bonaparte

I've retired from forum administration. I do not add people to the "adult" group, deactivate accounts, nor any other administrative task. Please direct admin/mod issues to PyTom or the other mods : )

Der Tor
Miko-Class Veteran

#9 Post by Der Tor »

she actually LOOKED similar (since she had black hair - which is quite unussual for Germans).