Sad Anouncement - regarding mugen/mugenjohncel

Forum organization and occasional community-building.
Forum rules
Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
Alfredo - A Friend

Sad Anouncement - regarding mugen/mugenjohncel

#1 Post by Alfredo - A Friend »

To the good people of this forum, good thing this board is allowing guest posting.

I am currently writting this to deliver an unnexpected news concerning John or mugenjohncel as he is known here, I am his neighboor, childhood friend and regular nuisance in his daily life, Alfredo.

I was notified thru text that he and his Girlfriend were involved in a vehicular accident. While I still don't know much about the details of what exactly happened, I was notified that he was rushed to nearby San Lazaro Hospital and he was alive but unconcious. Unfortunatelly, Cecilia was declared dead on arrival. This is still not verified but since the text message came from a reliable friend who rushed there ASAP so chances are what he said is true are high. I also received another text message from him that mugen's right leg has been amputated and his right arm including his hand was a mess and texted me that Doctors are now considering amputating it as well. Melchor also texted me that he was currently arguing with the Doctors not to do anything to his right arm (we've seen how pathetic he became after loosing his thumb rendering him unable to draw and thats what were currently trying to prevent and after typing this message, I too will go there and see what I can do). Again, I still don't know the details since I am currently being notified thru text messaging and I am currently in his house (guarding it since we destroyed his gate and door a few days ago) while using his laptop to type this message while waiting for further news.

I am delivering this message to this board since I am fully aware of the fact that he's a notoriously active troll on this board (here, he acts like a nutcase high on dope and unexpectedly very perverted which is quite the opposite of his usual calm, dead serious behavior in real-life) and was collaborating with several people here and I too lurking on this board once in a while to see what's he up to. I even once used this board to notify him about his flooded house. If I recall correctly, he was currently making a home-made H-game.

I will post additional developments ASAP.

Alfredo

Sailor Kitty
Veteran

Re: Sad Anouncement - regarding mugen/mugenjohncel

#2 Post by Sailor Kitty »

Oh My God. Oh My God.

Oh My God.

I read this message three times over and I still can't belive it. I just wish it all is a mean prank or nightmare.

I really, Really, hope Mugen has unearthly luck. I really don't want his Ren'ai to die. And so soon after his hand started working- I really hope his streak of bad luck ends with this.

And not only that, but if his girlfreind goes, well....
It's just terrible. Horrible.

I really just hope that he'll recover fully, emotianly. I can wait for Lucys revenge, I hope some kind soul will volenteer to draw if this takes a turn for the worst. But the most important thing right now is that Mugen recovers after this terrible loss. I mean, you can do without a leg or two, but you certainly can't do with out a loved one.
script is 85% done.
Title is now "Running through water"
and will hopefully stay that way.
Need a poem/lyric?
I'll write one for ya!
http://blog.sanriotown.com/sailorkitty_:hellokitty.com

F.I.A
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Winter Shard, EVE, Hyperion

#3 Post by F.I.A »

... I really do not know what consult words I should use now. This is way too harsh for anyone to have this mishap befell him.

I will declare 3 days of silence. Hopefully he will be able to keep his arms and recover soon.
「通りすがりのメーカだ。覚えとけ。」

----------
Winter shard
WIP: Hyperion(Trace unknown), ?????(Progressing)

#4 Post by Guest »

I wasn't even finished turning off his laptop when I received another text message.

It seems things have taken a turn for the worse, I will not go into details but I just received a text that message that he's currently unstable and in critical condition and the doctors are trying to save him. I will now notify his Mom and family about this.

DaFool
Lemma-Class Veteran

#5 Post by DaFool »

My mind is actively refusing to absorb this information and believe in it.
Yet I fear the possibilities. Although it really is one bad event after another.
I always remind myself to be thankful for living another day, travelling on some of the world's most dangerous roads everyday.

May he be well.

Hime
Veteran
Projects: Project Nattsu, Take Rena Home

#6 Post by Hime »

This just... Can't be true, really. It's too horrible to be true. Way too horrible. But in case it is true... I truly wish for his survival.

#7 Post by Guest »

It's been more than 10 minutes since that last text and no replies on my messages.

Now I'm really worried but I have a sworn duty to guard his house (which we destroyed earlier) and I plan on honoring it.

Dafool is that your name? I see you are also a filipino, I am currently watching the early morning programs to see if this will be on the news. A red civic rammed by a huge speeding log carrying truck (I know, my wife shouted that the plate number that was described on the radio news flash earlier matches that of John's), One dead one critically injured (I wanted to think of it that way), An accident of this magnitude, chances are it should be aired on TV.

Enerccio
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: My Teacher; Songs of Araiah; Something new; Possible Cross Bomber?

#8 Post by Enerccio »

It's very sad news for the community, cause we are much closer one community that others.
I really hope for him that he will recover and his hand will be okay, cause it will be really strong blow to him if he loose what he loves and what he loves to do... :(
And I really don't think he will die, I hope that he won't die...
http://www.bishojo.tk is technically ONLINE!
Songs of Araiah promo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CalchucuoDU

#9 Post by Guest »

Things are starting to get ugly here.

According to the news on the radio, under the wreckage they found a body of another female. So that makes it 2 dead, 1 critically injured and the driver of the damn truck abandoned his truck and escaped.

Still no new text message from San Lazaro.

Enerccio
Miko-Class Veteran

#10 Post by Enerccio »

Thats good, because if he would die, I think you would receive that message right away... let's not get our hopes down...

DrakeNavarone
Veteran
Completed: see sig below
Projects: always; never not
Organization: Team BG

#11 Post by DrakeNavarone »

Terrible, terrible news. It seems like he's been hit with a string of unfortunate occurances, but he's always managed to find some good luck in the bad. Here's hoping he recovers. My condolences to the friends and family of the girlfriend, and anyone else who died.
http://www.twitter.com/drakeynv
The Compendium of Drake:
Starlit Sky ~ Songs of Araiah ~ Mirai Imouto ~ Temple Glen ~ Fuyu no Tabi

monele
Lemma-Class Veteran

#12 Post by monele »

I don't even know how to word things... My main thought is that I can't believe this is happening after his miraculous recovery...

Sailor Kitty
Veteran

#13 Post by Sailor Kitty »

I'm going on vacation tommorrow, and I don't know what time of the day, and I can't bring my laptop.

When you can visit him, please deliver this.
Attachments
I wrote a song for him. I don't know if or when he will wake up, so please bring it when you can visit him. I would have PMd but you don't have an account.
I wrote a song for him. I don't know if or when he will wake up, so please bring it when you can visit him. I would have PMd but you don't have an account.
script is 85% done.
Title is now "Running through water"
and will hopefully stay that way.
Need a poem/lyric?
I'll write one for ya!
http://blog.sanriotown.com/sailorkitty_:hellokitty.com

papillon
Arbiter of the Internets
Completed: lots; see website!
Projects: something mysterious involving yuri, usually
Organization: Hanako Games
Tumblr: hanakogames

#14 Post by papillon »

While I am not accusing the poster of being a fake - I do remind everyone to remember that many hoaxes are perpetuated on message boards, especially when anonymous posting is allowed, and it's generally not a good idea to panic right away. Wait and see.

Good thoughts, of course, are always appreciated, no matter what the truth is.

Enerccio
Miko-Class Veteran

#15 Post by Enerccio »

I really don't think this is hoax... it's far too horrible to be posted as a hoax...