% done?

Forum organization and occasional community-building.
Forum rules
Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.

Are you Anxious for the Release of Tales Of Lemma II?

Yes!!! Very!!!!
63%
Yea, But i could wait a few more months
31%
Couldent care less
6%

Total votes: 16

Jerails
Veteran

#16 Post by Jerails »

...*Twitch*...It's Lemma...Heh, well, I feel better now.

Heh, I get this feeling you must be swamped with real life things right now, eh Lemma? That's the best possible reason I see for your recent absence from the forums. It's good, I had a similar problem (Anybody miss me?)

Now then, to pass time, perhaps someone could make a thread that holds interesting events that happened near your local area? Perhaps...
It's been a while, folks!

Blue Lemma
Forum Founder
Completed: ToL, Shoujo Attack!, Lemma Ten
Projects: [RETIRED FROM FORUM ADMINISTRATION - CONTACT PYTOM WITH ISSUES]

#17 Post by Blue Lemma »

I wish I could post screenshots, but the programming is always the very last thing I do :? There is script, though! It's nice and juicy :wink: The game should be very amusing, and Lillico-chan will (very probably) be doing the art.

As for the recent absence, yeah, real life (CS 450) has been taking over! :shock: It's a computer graphics class, and we're doing 3-D stuff in OpenGL. Personally, I'm more interested in the capabilities of OpenGL to do super-fast 2-D graphics, but a journey into the realm of 3-D is good for me.

I've been playing around more with the idea of remaking Ninja Chef Ayaka, a game I worked on for 9 months but couldn't finish because it was DOS and WinXP came along :evil: But I know I need to stay focused on my already-started projects. Got to keep my eye on the ball!

Oh, I made a Deviant Art site:
http://bluelemma.deviantart.com

You can see some Ayaka stuff there, in case you're curious 8)

I'll be doing more Love Fairies tonight, too (and yes, it does have fairies in it :wink: )

Ecchi Tiff
Regular

#18 Post by Ecchi Tiff »

Can we be expecting a 3-D Ayaka sometime? (Perhaps with some "interesting" features? :D)
Kyra: "You can kiss my acetabulum!"
Lord Pathos: "Hmm, tempting offer, coming from a cute girl like you."
Kyra: "Ug, I think I'm gonna be sick. Tom, let's get this quy, quick!"