Me.NaNoRenO is coming again! Who's excited?
Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
- Eileen-Class Veteran
- Posts: 1854
- Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:45 am
- Completed: Toire No Hanako, Li'l Red [NaNoRenO 2013], The One in LOVE [NaNoRenO 2014], Running Blade [NaNoRenO 2016], The Other Question
- Projects: Slumberland
- Location: Brazil
- Posts: 417
- Joined: Thu May 09, 2013 6:34 am
- Completed: Sophie, Midnight's Café, The Phantom of the Hospital
- Projects: SchizoValentine
- Organization: Hidden Masquerade
- Tumblr: hidden-masquerade
- Location: Somewhere on the map
However, Nano is also the time for players to be exciter, many games will be producteur shortly and we'll be able to see the productions of many games in a short time. Seeing how people push themselves for a game in this kind of short delay is always very exciting and motivating!
Nano is coming in almost a week, and yet I can't stay still in my chair.... Does that answer the question in the title?
Good luck to everyone who wishes to take part in the Nanoreno this year!!
- Posts: 22
- Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:16 pm
- Projects: "Momoeda Academy" (NaNoRenO '14), "Bountiful Love"
- Location: South Australia
I wanted to write a game where the main character already has a partner, so I'm putting together a story about a couple first trying out having an "open" relationship, since it's a topic that's close to my heart. I'm calling it "Bountiful Love" and I want it to be as cute as possible, but also pretty emotional. My boyfriend wants to help me with the art, so it might be awesome.
I can't wait to get started. I'm already doing as much vague, not-game-making pre-planning as possible and trying to figure out my Ren'Py basics.
I hope between that and the first month of the semester I'll have enough time to share my struggles and triumphs with the community here. :3
- Posts: 226
- Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:14 am
- Completed: Haruman, DMMd Fan VN, Fetish 1.0, Fetish: ESC, Colors~AU~, Fetish: Wanted, Incolore
- itch: soraille
- Location: Philippines
omg. if that's so, I must finish my ongoing game within 6 days. OMFG. *A*
I already have an idea for a story but omg---- this is really a big challenge but I wanna try. *A*
this might also be good chance to illustrate some pending plots in my mind. *^* )9
- Kitten the Cat
- Posts: 60
- Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:29 pm
- Projects: The Onigami House [NaNo12], Beyond the Veil [NaNo14]
- Organization: Riceball Games
- Location: Sydney, Australia
We learned a lot doing The Onigami House so this time we're not biting off more than we can chew!
- Posts: 96
- Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:38 am
- Completed: tobag
- Projects: Kajima
- Posts: 56
- Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:44 pm
- Projects: Unnamed short project
- Organization: [ctrl] + minds
- Location: New Jersey
- Posts: 458
- Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:50 pm
- Completed: The Forgetful Kiwi [NanoReno 2012], Papercut [NanoReno 2013]
- Projects: Words Within Our Hearts, Papercut [NanoReno 2013]
- Organization: Starlight Melodies
- Tumblr: starlightmelodies
- Deviantart: cidthekitty
- Location: California, USA
If we really manage to put up a full game during March, the first version won't be in English, though I'd be willing to translate it myself - would it still be considered a Nanoreno game if the translation comes outside the set month?
- Posts: 116
- Joined: Sun May 05, 2013 8:03 am
- Deviantart: fullmontis
- itch: fullmontis
- Location: Italy
I'm going to partecipate, it's not my first gamejam but it's my first NaNoRenO so I'm really excited. I've never developed a complete VN (only a few kinetic novels in other game jams) so I'm curios about how the actual development will go.
It will be a great time to practice my writing and art skills (which kinda suck at this moment), and reading about other projects' progress. I already have an idea for a concept, my creative engines are running, now it's just time to wait for the 1st of march
Users browsing this forum: No registered users