Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:07 pm
- Projects: Boltout - NaNo prep
- Tumblr: deadpanjumblederror
- Posts: 103
- Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:32 pm
- Projects: Partisans
- Organization: Red Viking
- IRC Nick: tigerrenko
- Deviantart: tigerrenko
- Skype: rankogm
- Location: Belgrade
Not a big book, but a good one.
- Posts: 489
- Joined: Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:09 pm
- Completed: Starlight Dreamers, Mysterious Melody, Town of Memories, Marked, To Fly, The Change, Him From The Past, A Forgotten Memory
- Projects: Cafe Mysteria
- Location: Malaysia
Jokes aside, I can't actually remember.
Although I did read fifty shades of Grey recently *cough cough* no comment on that
Oh, I think it was A Series of Unfortunate Events by Lemony Snicket. I never got around to finishing it though. Lol.
A great book/series that I really liked was Alanna by Tamora Pierce though.
By the way, since I'm already posting here have any of you guys ever heard of a book with a storyline like this? Its easily older than 6-8 years ago (because that's when I read it). Sorry if I seem to leach off this thread >_<
Sorry for the long post, I know I went out of topic for a bit there. Desperate people do funny things.
Thanks for reading
- Goblin Maiden
- Posts: 28
- Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:25 pm
- Completed: Fest-off!
- Projects: Yarn Shop Hop
- Location: USA
Currently prepping for Yuri Jam '16!
Fest-off [Hakuoki Fangame][Kenetic][GxB][NaNoReNo 2015]
- Posts: 260
- Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:38 pm
- Projects: Truffle!
- Deviantart: ak-itsuki
- Location: Indonesia
- Posts: 292
- Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:25 pm
- Completed: Tell Her a Story (Nano12), In This Dream of Ours, The Mishka Effect (Nano14), Saving Zoey (Asylum Jam 2014), Fairly Dangerous (Nano15), Palette Swap (Nano16)
- Projects: see my site!
- Organization: Kaleidofish Studios, Team ANARKY
- Tumblr: kaleidofish
- Deviantart: kaleidofish
- Location: Silent Hilladelphia
- Posts: 427
- Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:43 pm
- Completed: Diving in Deep (NaNo15) The Lady's Choice(NaNo16) The Crossroads(NaNo17)
- Projects: The Curse of Creek Edge
- Organization: Seraphinite
- Tumblr: seraphinitegames
- Deviantart: SeraphiniteGames
- itch: seraphinite
Current WIP: The Curse of Creek Edge (NaNo2020)
- Posts: 32
- Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:50 pm
- Projects: Currently working on my first VN entitled "Lovely End"
- Location: San Diego, CA
I just started reading the first Brother Cadfael book, A Morbid Taste for Bones. So far it's slow, but interesting.
- Posts: 133
- Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:28 am
- Completed: Miranda, Princess at Heart; Valentine's Rush
- Projects: Stuck in Cube 36; Finding My Way to You
Does that count?
(I rarely read, unfortunately.)
- Posts: 65
- Joined: Thu May 14, 2015 2:15 am
- Projects: Aeris
- Tumblr: noctos
- Location: Norway
I picked it up because a lot of people said it was a good horror novel, and I liked it, but it wasn't scary for me. (If anyone has a book that will scare me to death, fiction, please, haha! tell me about it! I'd love to read it!)
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:24 pm
- Tumblr: miggrator
- Location: South Carolina
I'm also in the middle of Gertruda's Oath by Ram Oren.
I read a lot of biographies and historical fiction set during WWII. If anyone has recommendations, I'd love to hear them!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users