HEEEEEEEEEEELP... ;_;

Forum organization and occasional community-building.
Forum rules
Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
BellosTheMighty
Regular

HEEEEEEEEEEELP... ;_;

#1 Post by BellosTheMighty »

I've made a grieviously bad life choice. The other day, out of an attack of morbid curiosity, I read "Nana's Everyday Life" start to finish in one sitting. I'd never read it before.

And now it just won't get out of my head! I try to forget it, I try to wash it away with YouTube videos, I even tried writing a fanfic ending to try and short-circuit the pathos, and nothing works! I just have to keep going back and re-reading it in parts, and the sheer depression saps my strength to the point where I can't get anything done but sit around moping! Please, someone help me! There has to be an antidote for Dan Kim somewhere...
----
"Yes, ninety percent would never get finished, and ninety percent of the rest would suck. That's the way it always works. That's how you get stuff that kicks ass." -Andrew Plotkin

papillon
Arbiter of the Internets
Completed: lots; see website!
Projects: something mysterious involving yuri, usually
Organization: Hanako Games
Tumblr: hanakogames

Re: HEEEEEEEEEEELP... ;_;

#2 Post by papillon »

My husband says you must track down and kill Dan Kim, it is the only way.

I suggest watching Mahojin Guru Guru.

BellosTheMighty
Regular

#3 Post by BellosTheMighty »

papillon wrote:My husband says you must track down and kill Dan Kim, it is the only way.

I suggest watching Mahojin Guru Guru.
Death is too good for a man who lures unsuspecting readers into a sadomasochistic relationship. If it comes down to a Kim-hunt, he's getting "The Bonfire of Les-En-Rom" :twisted:
----
"Yes, ninety percent would never get finished, and ninety percent of the rest would suck. That's the way it always works. That's how you get stuff that kicks ass." -Andrew Plotkin

Jake
Support Hero

#4 Post by Jake »

Just draw nice happy Nana-is-OK fanart and post it here. It causes him physical pain!
Server error: user 'Jake' not found

BellosTheMighty
Regular

#5 Post by BellosTheMighty »

*phew* Crisis averted, at least for the time being... ^_^ The problem, I think, was that I was trying to solve the problem in one go. Sometimes you need to break it into pieces. Step one was elegiac 90's rock (I used "Glycerine"), Step two is humor and optamism- YouTube started to pull it's weight here, providing Phoenix Wrong videos and the Haruhi Dance. That pretty much did the trick, though it was still neggling at me until I picked up Yotsuba&! Now I'm fine- it's pretty much impossible to stay truly emo in the presence of Yotsuba. ^_^

The fanart idea sounds pretty good too, though. I can't draw worth a damn, but in the event of a relapse I might be able to Photoshop together a big hug for Nana-chan. ^_^
----

Counter Arts
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Fading Hearts, Infinite Game Works
Projects: Don't Save the World
Organization: Sakura River

#6 Post by Counter Arts »

*sits and thinks for awhile*

Hehe... wow...

It's funny how I just realized I could probably make humor like that. It must be the learning enviroment.

Hahaha...
Fading Hearts is RELEASED
http://www.sakurariver.ca