Otakon 2014

Forum organization and occasional community-building.
Forum rules
Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
akizakura
Regular
Completed: Adversity Comp 2012
Projects: Everything's Going My Way
Organization: Mitayume

Otakon 2014

#1 Post by akizakura »

I saw a post for AnimeFest, so I figured it may be good to start one for Otakon as well. Coming up quickly (August 8-10), Otakon is an anime convention in Baltimore, MD. Anyone else here attending?

KomiTsuku
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Dreams of the Skies, Anton's Vacation, Luka, The Halberd and The Tiger, Rising Angels, Pyrite Heart, Rising Angels: Reborn, The Halberd and The Fox, VN Tycoon, RA: Hope
Projects: Rising Angels
Organization: IDHAS Studios
IRC Nick: Komi
itch: idhas

Re: Otakon 2014

#2 Post by KomiTsuku »

I may be attending. My original plans for that weekend fell through, so I might make a road trip from Delware for Saturday of the convention.

akizakura
Regular
Completed: Adversity Comp 2012
Projects: Everything's Going My Way
Organization: Mitayume

#3 Post by akizakura »

Haha, same state I see. Surprised to meet a fellow Delawarean. Good luck, hope you can make it!

KomiTsuku
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Dreams of the Skies, Anton's Vacation, Luka, The Halberd and The Tiger, Rising Angels, Pyrite Heart, Rising Angels: Reborn, The Halberd and The Fox, VN Tycoon, RA: Hope
Projects: Rising Angels
Organization: IDHAS Studios
IRC Nick: Komi
itch: idhas

#4 Post by KomiTsuku »

akizakura wrote:Haha, same state I see. Surprised to meet a fellow Delawarean. Good luck, hope you can make it!
I actually just moved out here a few months ago for my job. Dover is rather different than Omaha, and I'm still trying to find my way around here.

They don't sell day passes. >.< I'm gonna have to see if I can make a two-day trip out of it.