Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
Also, lots of creative power for those who work on their VNs. I'll be giving it my best as well. Although probably with much less forum activity than in 2007 (and 2006... and 2005...). But after all this time, it does me good just to focus on game-making and pretend that the world has stopped. It reminds me a bit of the old times as well, when the forum was so empty new posts came only after several days. And, that in the end, working with but a small circle of friends away from the spotlight is the best way for me.
I also have special 2007 thankyous to two people on these forums - to PyTom for his participation in Time's Tear, creating all those great customizations, I really appreciate this specific support for what's now already our fifth cooperation and I don't take it for granted - so thanks once again. The other thanks goes to lordcloudx, what's to say - it's honestly been great working on TsT and the game would surely never see the light of day without your contribution to it. Thank you a million times for making it so wonderful.
All in all, HAPPY NEW YEAR!
- Otaku Dash
- Posts: 405
- Joined: Fri Jun 25, 2004 10:46 am
- Location: In a thing called "hope"....
Jokes aside, enjoy your entry to 2008
(Happy 2008 to Australians... it goes a bit late but hey XD)
"Emptiness....that is...true fear...."
-FEAR THE NARU PUNCH!!-
- Eileen-Class Veteran
- Posts: 1406
- Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2006 12:47 pm
- Completed: http://rd2k2-games.blogspot.com
mikey: thank you for asking me to work on Time's Tear as well. You are one of the most wonderful people I've had the pleasure of working with online or irl (although it's not even "work", right?). Collaborating with you on Time's Tear was a really great stress-reliever for me.
one more thing... perhaps a bit inappropriate but...このまちが大きらい。 I've come to realize this during the past year.
- Miko-Class Veteran
- Posts: 861
- Joined: Mon May 08, 2006 2:49 am
- Completed: Blue Rose, AO: Broken Memories, My Eternal Rival, Dust
- Projects: AO: Fallen Star
- Organization: White Cat
- IRC Nick: Vatina
- Tumblr: vatinyan
- Deviantart: Vatina
- itch: whitecat
- Posts: 197
- Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2006 3:25 am
- Location: at a village near Bandung, Indonesia
But well, whatever the way we celebrate it, the most important thing is that 2008 must be a better moment than 2007.
Happy New Year, everyone. Wish you all better time in 2008
Cynanthia's Blog (Indonesian)
- Miko-Class Veteran
- Posts: 616
- Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:23 pm
- Projects: My Teacher; Songs of Araiah; Something new; Possible Cross Bomber?
- Location: Slovakia, Kosice
- Posts: 200
- Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2007 1:27 pm
- Projects: Composer on... something(s)
- Location: Leicester, UK
Anyways, I hope everyone here manages to develop and release their Visual novel's/games successfully. And if you're feeling a bit generous, I'm in need of help on a project...
Should we share our new year resolutions? That's a fine way to start the new year. I'm currently working on my list. Yeah, I'd love to hear yours. We can help each other out .
How did everyone celebrate NYE? Feel free to share photos on your blog, or wherever =D! I'll be doing that soon, too.
Happy 2k8 again =).
- Posts: 92
- Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:18 am
- Completed: Gravure: A Super Network Wars Prelude, Nothing Happened series
- Projects: Deadline, upcoming NaNoRenO 2020 project
- Tumblr: moonlightbomber
- Deviantart: moonlightbomber
- itch: dagitabsoft
- Location: Quezon City, Philippines
New Year's resolutions, you say? Here are mine:
1. Create my very own VN (I didn't register here at LSF for nothing!)
2. Finally work on the job I've applied (it was recently approved; all I have to do is to wait for a call this month)
3. Greater political stability here in the Philippines (the likes of Trillanes should get a life, thank you)
Mel Tiangco: I'm expecting this from my former student.
Korina Sanchez: I know all along the reason for your presence.
Mel Tiangco: Of course. Your hairbrush.
Korina Sanchez: Snatch it again? Well, you're mistaken. It's because my hairbrush's container is packed with security features. What's your say?
Mel Tiangco: If you can do security... (pause) then 120% of my strength will shatter it!
Excerpt from Super Network Wars Omega: Suikoden Pilipinas
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot]