Looking for a certain visual novel

Forum organization and occasional community-building.
Forum rules
Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
ririruetoo
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: May-chan, The Country with no People, Him&Me

Looking for a certain visual novel

#1 Post by ririruetoo »

I remember reading once in the completed game sections a game that I thought at the time wasn't that interesting, but now I really want to play. I don't remember the name of it, but I do kind of remember what it was about.

There was a woman who in the hospital and in a coma or something, but she hears everything going on around her and she tries to figure out what really happened to put her in the hospital and how to save her life...I think she's a lawyer or something....

Anyways it was something like that. Does anyone remember the game of what I'm talking about? I would be grateful if you could post the name of the vn or the link.
ImageImageImage

Googaboga
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: https://gbpatch.itch.io/
Projects: Floret Bond, XOXO Blood Droplets, Our Life
Organization: GB Patch Games
Tumblr: gb-patch
itch: gbpatch

Re: Looking for a certain visual novel

#2 Post by Googaboga »

I think you're looking for "Locked-In" :].
http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... lit=locked
In-Progress:
Floret Bond, XOXO Blood Droplets, Our Life
Released:
A Foretold Affair, My Magical Divorce Bureau, XOXO Droplets, Lake of Voices

Kate
Regular
Projects: Blackout
Organization: Moonlight Otome

#3 Post by Kate »

Same goes for me! I'm looking for a game I tried, and it was about a girl who inherited a mansion from her grandfather, who made (toys, I think?) Anyway, she visits, decides to live there, and these vampires all kind of move in and try to put the moves on her! What is this called? It featured a friendship bar for choices and it was really good. I'm interested in playing it if it's finished :)
Current Project:
Blackout [VN][Romance][GxB][Mystery][Suspense] http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 43&t=34118
"It is the duty of authors to make the fantastic seem ordinary and the ordinary seem fantastic." - K. Auer

Godline
Veteran
Completed: numerous
Tumblr: godlinegames
Deviantart: godline-games
itch: godline

#4 Post by Godline »

Locked In is a good one.
I had to play that until I got all the persistent endings. ;)

Anne
Veteran
Completed: Fae

#5 Post by Anne »

Kate wrote:Same goes for me! I'm looking for a game I tried, and it was about a girl who inherited a mansion from her grandfather, who made (toys, I think?) Anyway, she visits, decides to live there, and these vampires all kind of move in and try to put the moves on her! What is this called? It featured a friendship bar for choices and it was really good. I'm interested in playing it if it's finished :)
Seduce Me? (the guys are incubi though so maybe it's something else...)

Kate
Regular
Projects: Blackout
Organization: Moonlight Otome

#6 Post by Kate »

Oh My, yes! That's the one! Thank you! I hate losing track of ones I like, it's just that sometimes since a lot of games have kind of similar sounding names, it can be hard to find them again...!
I say someone make a permanent "find it" thread so people can find the game projects they lose track of....?
Current Project:
Blackout [VN][Romance][GxB][Mystery][Suspense] http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 43&t=34118
"It is the duty of authors to make the fantastic seem ordinary and the ordinary seem fantastic." - K. Auer