Any fellow Seduce Me fans out there?

Forum organization and occasional community-building.
Forum rules
Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
candichan06
Regular
Projects: A Thief's Tale
Organization: Azure Rose Productions

Any fellow Seduce Me fans out there?

#1 Post by candichan06 »

Firstly, if you're Michaela Laws, I humbly ask that you don't read the spoiler bit because a surprise dies when it's not a secret anymore if I should be so lucky... after all. Also, I am a self-conscious sort and I'm hoping you don't see this at all to begin with...haha good luck with that
So basically, I saw on Michaela's tumblr channel that "IF SOMEONE EVER DRAWS [the Seduce Me Incubi] SHINJO MAYU STYLE I WILL DIE." Sadly I lack both the tools and skill to give that an proper attempt myself but I'm hoping perhaps there's more capable fan out here who might enjoy giving Seduce Me's creator a glorious fangasm as a thank you for the orchestra of exploding ovaries and rampant nosebleeds that is sure to ensue this Valentine's Day...or perhaps just for the lolz :D

Seeing as I can't pay for such a thing either, this is simply a fan's humble plea to the fanbase. *fingers crossed*
So who is the first person you plan to romance, if anyone?
Current Project: A Thief's Tale
Demo here!

yoshibb
Veteran

Re: Any fellow Seduce Me fans out there?

#2 Post by yoshibb »

I cannot wait for this game. I've been excited since I played the demo. But if I did do a piece of fanart, how would I get it to her? :/

Kate
Regular
Projects: Blackout
Organization: Moonlight Otome

#3 Post by Kate »

I'm excited for the game! I loved playing the demo, and I really can't wait to see how it turns out as the finished game :)
Current Project:
Blackout [VN][Romance][GxB][Mystery][Suspense] http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 43&t=34118
"It is the duty of authors to make the fantastic seem ordinary and the ordinary seem fantastic." - K. Auer

candichan06
Regular

#4 Post by candichan06 »

I would answer you yoshibb, but I see from her tumblr that you already figured it out...very nice picture of sam! Is he the first person you're planning to go for? I'm planning to go after Damien first but there's a very good chance either Erik or Sam will 'seduce me' down their path first (see what I did there? XD)

I can't wait for the full game either - the next three weeks are going to be sweet, sweet agony lol.
Demo here!

yoshibb
Veteran

#5 Post by yoshibb »

Yep, I love me some tsunderes, haha. Damien looks like my second choice though.

And thank you! I never did that style before but I always love to practice. I'm glad she liked it :)

candichan06
Regular

#6 Post by candichan06 »

Yeah, it was really cool of you to do that (I didn't really think anyone would but I figured there wouldn't be any harm in asking lol)

Also, not sure if it's just me, but Sam reminds me of a certain redhead from Fruits Basket (and that was before I heard a tidbit about him liking roofs too)...and I'm suspecting there are going to be more similarities in the full game but alas, for now I can only speculate
Demo here!