Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
- Posts: 79
- Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:45 pm
- Soundcloud: shokomusic
- Location: New York
- Posts: 46
- Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:00 pm
- Projects: Seinaru Ai
- Location: Canada
- Arbiter of the Internets
- Posts: 4038
- Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2003 4:37 am
- Completed: lots; see website!
- Projects: that magical diary sequel, that vampire-raising game
- Organization: Hanako Games
- Tumblr: hanakogames
That's... a bit rude?CrunchyShadow wrote:Life lesson from a video game? That's a new low.
If you can have lessons in books or movies or television or any other sort of art, why not games, particularly rather book-like games?
- Posts: 115
- Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:38 pm
- Projects: Keepsake: Orison of the falling leaves
- Organization: Patchwork Novels
- Location: A cornfield in 'merica.
- Lemma-Class Veteran
- Posts: 3617
- Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:33 pm
- Projects: A Close Shave
- Location: Medford, MA
*Last Thing Done (Aug 17): Finished coding emotions and camera for 4/10 main labels.
*Currently Doing: Coding of emotions and camera for the labels--On 5/10
*First Next thing to do: Code in all CG and special animation stuff
*Next Next thing to do: Set up film animation
*Other Thing to Do: Do SFX and Score (maybe think about eye blinks?) http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 51&t=21978
- Posts: 86
- Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:43 am
- Projects: Dawn of the Humans(WWIP), The Diamond Man(WWIP)
- Organization: ermineSt.
- Deviantart: ermineSt.
- Skype: ermineSt.
- Location: Australia
- Posts: 283
- Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:35 pm
- Projects: Sedatophobia
- Organization: Team 3Edgy
- Deviantart: l-rossfellow
- Posts: 484
- Joined: Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:09 pm
- Completed: Starlight Dreamers, Mysterious Melody, Town of Memories, Marked, To Fly, The Change, Him From The Past, A Forgotten Memory
- Projects: Cafe Mysteria
- Location: Malaysia
So I was playing Togainu no Chi (don't judge me for it lol).
Anyway, the main character - he kind of resonated with me. Basically Akira is like this super cool dude who always isolates himself - ya know, the usual "cool" guy depicted in anime and visual novels - always isolating himself and all. But anyway, he ends up thinking about his actions and stuff.
*cough cough* So anyway, basically it made me think about a few stuff - like whether what I was doing was the right thing - like distancing myself and stuff like that.
(Sorry for the rambling.)
Bottom line is, I guess the life lesson is that "Always treasure the things that you hold dear - don't just simply let them go so passively (a.k.a take a more active role in life before you regret it)."
Ehhh not sure if that came across as right. Hahaha. Oh wells. ^^"
- Posts: 373
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:26 pm
- Completed: Guns & Lovers; SRRT!; Kill Your Refrigerator; Banality Man; Beretta Mondatta
- Projects: Brooklyn Idol
- Organization: KONOL Games
How to romance a pigeon.
How to scare skeleton pigeons with Robert Frost.
(3 different games)
- Posts: 30
- Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:38 am
- Completed: A!MGIADSFTDOH!, Palinurus, Our Home., Seeds of Sylvia, Last Continue Customization Prototypes
- Projects: Citrus Girls
- Organization: Watercress Studios
- IRC Nick: TuttyTheFruity
- Tumblr: therecettearsarereal
- Github: TuttyTheFruity
- Skype: tutankoopa
- Location: Ottawa, Canada
I was pretty guilty of trying to fix people's issues by playing arm-chair therapist, so that was very eye-opening.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users