Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
- Posts: 90
- Joined: Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:59 pm
- Completed: Palette Swap (NaNo 2016)
- Projects: Yumi-chan's Wonderful Cake Shop
- Organization: Some Strange Circus
- Tumblr: somestrangecircus
- Deviantart: somestrangecircus
- Posts: 427
- Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2004 12:02 am
- Projects: Numerous unfinished dreams await completion.
- Location: USA
Unfortunately no real content yet , just an old piece of art ( my avatar ) along with a little intro type deal and games I have played and like or love.
( various issues make it hard for me to finish projects but there's a lot I wanna do )
I'll update this later when I have more / better stuff to talk about. Hopefully someday I can announce here that I've actually finished a project.
While I'm at it , is it ok if I start discussions of favorite itch.io games here or should I look for or start a new thread for that?
- Posts: 45
- Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:40 pm
- Projects: Passing Times, Yuri Game Jam 2
- Organization: Team aE2S
- Skype: alvinhuh1
- Location: Singapore
Though.., hell knows when that'll be XD.
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:26 pm
- Completed: Winter Dreams, Trick & Treat
- Projects: Behind the Void Mask - RED
- Organization: Eternal Night
- Deviantart: Eidolon-Stigma
- Ren'Py Creator
- Posts: 15478
- Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2004 10:58 am
- Completed: Moonlight Walks
- Projects: Ren'Py
- IRC Nick: renpytom
- Github: renpytom
- itch: renpytom
- Location: Kings Park, NY
(When was the last time you backed up your game?)
"Silly and fun things are important." - Elon Musk
Software > Drama • https://www.patreon.com/renpytom
- Posts: 86
- Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:04 pm
- Completed: Within the Walls (Twine)
- Projects: Roses Will Rise
- Organization: Asatiir's Tales
- Skype: asatiir
- itch: asatiir
- Location: Dubai, UAE
Yes!PyTom wrote:Without prejudice to this thread, I've added an itch field to forum profiles.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users