Merry Christmas everybody!

Forum organization and occasional community-building.
Forum rules
Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
Jerails
Veteran

#16 Post by Jerails »

UNAGI GIVE YOU POWAHHH!!!!! TWO UNAGI GIVE YOU MUCH POWAHHH!!!!!!!!!

Happy New Year everybody...Stay away from Unagi.

UNAGI GIVE YOU POWAHHH!
It's been a while, folks!

Sai
Winged Hybrid

#17 Post by Sai »

About 3 minutes until midnight I think....

HAPPY NEW YEAR! =p

Tage
Regular

#18 Post by Tage »

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

1 hour left for me though, lol.

Sorry to hear about your recently departed computer n.n; I learned never to set those off with my last computer... x.x

I really didn't get any fireworks =/ oh well, this neighborhood has a bunch of rich people...lol, I'll just watch theirs. P=

Sai
Winged Hybrid

#19 Post by Sai »

Tage wrote:I really didn't get any fireworks =/ oh well, this neighborhood has a bunch of rich people...lol, I'll just watch theirs. P=
That's what I always do.
Fireworks are nice but they get boring after a little while and can be pretty expensive for something that just blows up with pretty lights.... I would get some though but not too many.
I think the best way to see fireworks is at a proper event with actual choreography and music set to it. Rather than just at random which gets dull...

mikey
Lemma-Class Veteran
itch: atpprojects

#20 Post by mikey »

Happy New Year everyone!

Wow, I was right under the official fireworks launch site yesterday, beautiful! Nicely choreographed (no music though), and at times as bright as daylight. Well worth staying up and walking downtown. Although the kids that kept throwing firecrackers under one's feet all the time were annoying :? Did you know that there are some that can explode in the water? One guy had some that he just threw into the river and bang bang... :o Anyway, I hope you had a safe celebration, bad things can happen sometimes. (*welcomes 2005*)

Erik
Regular

#21 Post by Erik »

Happy new year :)

The fireworks here are completely unorganized, loud and throat-cloggingly smokey. I can't say I dislike the event, tho :P

RedSlash
Veteran

#22 Post by RedSlash »

Happy new years as well! But its about 12 hours after my time...