Forum organization and occasional community-building.
Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
- Posts: 44
- Joined: Thu May 01, 2014 10:10 am
- Completed: Unplanned AMOUR
- Projects: Wolf & Red's Lovestory,Familiar & Love
- Tumblr: nyahtome
- Deviantart: Mashiro-chi
- Skype: mashiro-chi
- Location: Finland
I'm playing two. If I'm home then ima sugu oniichan ni imouto da tte iitai(if I remember the English name was I wanna say I'm not your brother right now?) PC version. And if outdoors then my old game Will o wisp PSP version.
As for Lamento, I think it was yaoi game? I'm not onto yaoi games, but the CG art was very beautiful. No idea what is the story about, but every guy had nekomimis.
- Posts: 93
- Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 5:38 am
- Completed: White Monday, Archeo: Shinar, SynthCity, Driftwood, Papagai
- Projects: The Glass Coffin, Unscripted, 3 Wishes, Black Heaven
- Skype: 607922316
- Soundcloud: marekdomagala
- Location: Cracow, Poland
Last edited by PurpleMind
on Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Marek Domagała – Composer
YouTube | Twitter | Instagram
Former video game music journalist
Discord: Marek Domagała#1778
Styles I've done so far: epic, orchestral, electronic, lo-fi hip-hop, noir jazz, dark ambient, horror, synthwave, African folk, Japanese folk, and many different hybrids impossible to categorize within one sub-genre.
- Posts: 241
- Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:39 pm
- Deviantart: MomoiroGirl
- Location: Somewheeere over the rainbow~ ... Well, Denmark at least
The last one I finished was Cupid and I REALLY loved it! It was so engaging and interesting! I think it's my favorite VN at the moment. It was one of those where I couldn't wait to get on the computer to finish reading it.
- Posts: 85
- Joined: Sun May 15, 2016 4:47 am
- Projects: The Lost Sheep Of Purgatory 「煉獄の亡羊」
- Organization: House Of Duematrix
- Tumblr: HouseOfDuematrix
- Location: A Dark Cliff Overlooking The Moon
Zero Escape 3: Zero Time Dilemma. Fantastic stuff although there were some mysteries in the previous game left unanswered. D:
Current Active Project:
[Mystery, Comedy, Drama]
Check it out by clicking on the siggy above!
- Posts: 119
- Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:11 pm
- Projects: Shadow City, Scribbles!
- Tumblr: asktheprismguard
hoihoisoi wrote:Zero Escape 3: Zero Time Dilemma. Fantastic stuff although there were some mysteries in the previous game left unanswered. D:
It was a really strange game to be honest. It was simultaneously everything I wanted in a sequel and also felt like the writers just like, forgot half of the previous game while writing. It's even more odd because the VLR set up such obvious stakes and form for ZTD in the dilemma of "If Radical 6 Escapes it is all for nothing--we have to divert this history" but then like, the game was not about that. It didn't even factor into like 70% of the plot including the ending. It was just... strange.
I am currently in the middle of Dangonronpa 2 if that counts, which consumes my nights, but otherwise yeah I also just knocked off Zero Time Dilemma.
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:39 am
Danganronpa and Danganronpa 2! <3
- Lemma-Class Veteran
- Posts: 2367
- Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:23 pm
- Completed: The Dark
- Projects: Cosplay Couple
- Tumblr: evns
- itch: Zelan
her tears were my light was the last one I played. <3 So cute ahhhh
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:59 am
- Projects: Blazblue: Slice of Life and D.Gray-Man Abridged
- Tumblr: DEE-Senpai
- Skype: deesidia97
- Location: Birmingham, UK
I've been playing one for the longest while called "Yandere - I love you, so I want to kill you!". It's interesting and sometimes frightening in some scenes.
It's really well written for the concept of it. Oh, and all the women are crazy in it.
- Posts: 32
- Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:41 pm
- Projects: Prisoners of Snow
- Tumblr: prisonersofsnow
- Deviantart: zinoman
- Location: Finland
If I don't count Zero time dilemma, since it wasn't exactly like your typical visual novel anymore, the last one I played was Kenka Bancho Otome. First otome game I enjoyed from start to finish!
- Posts: 33
- Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:46 am
- Location: 10 miles out of my mind
I think it was "Strawberry Jam" by Marillon. The last commercial VN I played, however, was "Long Live the Queen" by Hanako Games... as long as we're not including Danganronpa 2 Goodbye Despair... which I should continue playing.
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:43 am
- Location: United Kingdom
Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies.
I thought it was a good game.
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot]