Looking for a visual novel

Forum organization and occasional community-building.
Forum rules
Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
TheSid

Looking for a visual novel

#1 Post by TheSid »

Hello!
I'm looking for a VN that i played about a year ago. I'm not 100% if it's categorized as a Nukige but it has explicit sexual content.
The story is something like this:
The main protagonist is a high school boy(not really sure) that is working a dozen of part time jobs to pay of a dept to some gangsters after his father run away leaving him behind.He ends up going to an all girls high school after he saves a blonde girl from a pair of school campus guards(they were girls as well). The reason he attends the school is because there is a faction of the school that want to turn it co-ed(the girl he saved being the so called leader of that faction) and he is supposed to be a sample of the opposite sex that will attend the school for a year and at the end of the year the student will hold a vote to decide if the school will turn co-ed.
There where 4 routes when i played the game and there where plans to release more.
-the main route is obviously the girl you save;
-another route is a childhood friend;
-and the other 2 routes are 2 sister one leading the opposing faction and the other being a rebellious free spirit, if i'm not wrong they are step sister and for sure they are the daughters of the Principal;

I can provide a lot more details if needed;

aliciarune
Regular

Re: Looking for a visual novel

#2 Post by aliciarune »

This is the game I believe you're looking for, Princess Evangile. Here is the steam link but I believe manga gamer also has the 18+ one.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/34463 ... s_Version/

TheSid

Re: Looking for a visual novel

#3 Post by TheSid »

aliciarune wrote:This is the game I believe you're looking for, Princess Evangile. Here is the steam link but I believe manga gamer also has the 18+ one.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/34463 ... s_Version/
This is the one thanks a lot!