Everyone's favorite ToL side character =:p

Forum organization and occasional community-building.
Forum rules
Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
Miko Aihara
Game Girl (Tales of Lemma 1)

#16 Post by Miko Aihara »

Have you been posing semi-nude/naked for Blue Lemma to help him not feel so lonely?! If so...Do you pose with Yuki!?
Nope, sorry - I'm all taken! My boyfriend's gonna be the only one to see me naked if I can help it! (in the future, that is... I don't mean I pose for him now or anything... we're taking things nice and slow :D *erk* too much info ^__^; ) So, no special Blue fanservice and no Mikogate here, Jerails :P
I get nervous because sometimes we end up with pictures like the one in this thread!
If you've been sitting there for more than a couple hours, it's time to take a break and play some basketball or volleyball! :-D

Jerails
Veteran

#17 Post by Jerails »

*Thinks*...Oh yeah...Heh, wrong ending there. Oops, my folly. Hey wait, we never really exactly found out who your boyfriend is...Blue Lemma..? *Sneaky eyes to Blue Lemma*
It's been a while, folks!

rioka
Royal Manga Tutor
Completed: Amgine Park, Garden Society: Kykuit, Metropolitan Blues (art)

#18 Post by rioka »

I see London. I see France. I see Alice's underpants! O_O Wow, hot pink too...
Pssst, Blue Lemma... Is Alice the wild or daring type? If she is, I suggest Alice should get a tattoo on her behind or just above her butt (waist area on the back). ^_~

Blue Lemma
Forum Founder
Completed: ToL, Shoujo Attack!, Lemma Ten
Projects: [RETIRED FROM FORUM ADMINISTRATION - CONTACT PYTOM WITH ISSUES]

#19 Post by Blue Lemma »

Jerails: Nope, Miko's not my girlfriend unfortunately :P We'll be learning more about these characters soon enough (note that may mean in like 2 years XD )

eclipse: Oooh, maybe she will! She's not one to jump into getting something permanent like that, though... or is she? :wink: Time will tell! Perhaps Miko can shed some light on the subject since they live close to each other :D