Importance of time for students

Forum organization and occasional community-building.
Forum rules
Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
KarlBolton
Github: Sam
Soundcloud: Barlow

Importance of time for students

#1 Post by KarlBolton »

There are many of us who are spending time on internet but for students it is unexpected to urge new inventions that could be helpful in saving time. To control the students from playing too much games is really harmful for them because of their too much interest in playing games but they are not able to study longer. To admin edit: spam link removed with writing satisfaction for new comers.

hyesunxoxo
Regular
Completed: Reflections ~Dreams and Reality~, High School Otome
Projects: Phantom of the Blooming Rose, Purrfectly Ever After, HEROxTRIO, One Year of Apocalypse,
itch: hyesunxoxo

Re: Importance of time for students

#2 Post by hyesunxoxo »

As a highschool student and hobbyist writer myself, I believe that efficient studying is not equal to the time spent in doing so. What matters is that each of us finds the right strategy for studying effectively without spending too much hours wracking our brains. Yes, it is not impossible.

Though, it is true. Due to loads of homework, research papers and hard exams, we also have to exert more time in our studies. I believe that the key to everything is time management, and time spent playing games vary for everyone. To some people, they may have problems at home and it is their only escape and refuge.

Nevertheless, thank you for sharing this link.
ImageImageImage
Visual Novel Writer, Project Head and Otome Enthusiast | Hire me to write your stories! [Commissions]