Most strange reason to stay away from lemmasoft

Forum organization and occasional community-building.
Forum rules
Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
JQuartz
Eileen-Class Veteran
Projects: 0 completed game. Still haven't made any meaningfully completed games...

Most strange reason to stay away from lemmasoft

#1 Post by JQuartz »

Hello guys. I thought I wouldn't have the chance to come back here (I attemped :jumped from a bridge, broke both my legs) caused by the people around me kept telling me how badly I have affected the world because I wouldn't be corrupt. They told me my actions have 'caused millions of deaths. Other than that I also heard that the US gov also arrested Pytom. sweat X2 Man I was scared especially I don't even know what exactly is happening. I went to some rural area and commited suicide after hearing from the people there that a genocist like me dying would be the best thing that happened to the world. Currently I'm still haunted by my past though nobody had said anything about corruption or me. First thing I want to know is, did Pytom really got arrested for chatting with me. Second thing I want to know is ,Is there any corrupt people on this board? I don't know if I'm still sane but I try my best to stay sane. If I'm insane please ignore my messege.cryX3
I suspect somebody is stealing my internet identity so don't believe everything I tell you via messages. I don't post or send messages anymore so don't believe anything I tell you via messages or posts.

Enerccio
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: My Teacher; Songs of Araiah; Something new; Possible Cross Bomber?

Re: Most strange reason to stay away from lemmasoft

#2 Post by Enerccio »

wat
http://www.bishojo.tk is technically ONLINE!
Songs of Araiah promo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CalchucuoDU

JQuartz
Eileen-Class Veteran
Projects: 0 completed game. Still haven't made any meaningfully completed games...

#3 Post by JQuartz »

Enerccio wrote:wat
.heh heh I didn't want to frequent lemmasoft because I did'nt want the gov to arrest lemmasoft members. Thanks for talking to me. Its been a very lonely past few months. They won't even talk to me unless they have insults to hurl at me.
I suspect somebody is stealing my internet identity so don't believe everything I tell you via messages. I don't post or send messages anymore so don't believe anything I tell you via messages or posts.

Koveras
Regular
Projects: The King's Dragon (TBA)

#4 Post by Koveras »

Man, you have a serious problem. I mean your legs. Have you at least got splints on them after you broke them? What if the become infected?

And to my knowledge, Pytom managed to escape arrest somehow. Dunno how that happened, though.
"Yo, Buddy, you still alive?"

Samu-kun
King of Moé
Organization: Love in Space Inc

#5 Post by Samu-kun »

He's living in my basement right now. =w=

Blue123
Veteran
Projects: Composer on... something(s)

#6 Post by Blue123 »

wat

DrakeNavarone
Veteran
Completed: see sig below
Projects: always; never not
Organization: Team BG

#7 Post by DrakeNavarone »

wat
http://www.twitter.com/drakeynv
The Compendium of Drake:
Starlit Sky ~ Songs of Araiah ~ Mirai Imouto ~ Temple Glen ~ Fuyu no Tabi

LVUER
King of Lolies
Completed: R.S.P

#8 Post by LVUER »

Ow yeah, I heard the rumor. The CIA is searching for PyTom since he is under suspicion of planning a global terrorist attack in a forum that under codename: LSF. I also heard that all LSF users will be under arrest ASAP (they have FBI for this).

How come PyTom is under the suspicion? Well, I hear CIA is developing some kind of a new system that able to predict future incidents (and they develop it in Area 51, creepy) ...

But worry not, it's just a rumor and PyTom is safe now and hiding in Samu-kun's basement. After all, his basement is connected into a mysterious parallel dimension where aliens is rampaging on our world and humanity employs humanoid mecha to fight them off.
I just kidding, OK ^_^

JQuartz
Eileen-Class Veteran

#9 Post by JQuartz »

I'm so happy that my local problems just seem to be imagination or something like that since nobody seems to be trying to insult me anymore. Furthermore you guys seem to be protecting Pytom.happy happy
Koveras wrote:Reply with quote
Man, you have a serious problem. I mean your legs. Have you at least got splints on them after you broke them? What
I got fractures to my leg bone but the docs seems to patch it up real well. They say I couldn't move until 3 to 6 months plus. I'm really heated up to do the physio therapy so I could move again.
thanks for talking to me guys. I wouldn't even realized how important having people to talk to though if it wasn't for my 7 months of isolation.

Koveras
Regular

#10 Post by Koveras »

We are still working on the issue of getting a secure internet connection down into Samu-kun's basement, which is probably why Pytom still haven't commented on his current situation here yet. Or maybe he's currently learning to pilot a mecha to fight off those aliens. I heard he might be the Chosen One to bring the end to their war but that's just a rumor, of course. And I sincerely doubt that's the real reason why CIA and FBI want him now... ;)
JQuartz wrote:I wouldn't even realized how important having people to talk to though if it wasn't for my 7 months of isolation.
Do you want to talk about it? :D

Enerccio
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: My Teacher; Songs of Araiah; Something new; Possible Cross Bomber?

#11 Post by Enerccio »

wat
http://www.bishojo.tk is technically ONLINE!
Songs of Araiah promo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CalchucuoDU

JQuartz
Eileen-Class Veteran

#12 Post by JQuartz »

Do you want to talk about it? :D
Sure but I don't know how much is real anymore especially after everything that had happened.

According to my memories the things that happened was this. I finally got myself a job after hunting for months. It was a assistant accountant which I'm very happy to get. But after a few weeks I was appoached by my colleages to be part of a corruption scandal. I refused to be any part of this. A few weeks later, things got messy as people around me started to insult me or threaten me and my family with death. My family helped me to send in my resignation but I continue to get insults and death threats so I pulled myself away from it all. This is what I refer to as isolation. Then a few months later, the TV and radio began to call out to me and asked me to run away from home. I followed their advice and took a bus to somewhere and though I don't remember anymore I think I commited suicide. Nobody saw what happened so what really happened nobody knows. After spending time in ICU for a week, the docs got me fixed and nobody spoke badly to me anymore. I went home and my family convinced me that everything that I thought had happened was just my imagination. Right now I'm convinced that it was indeed my imagination but the fear of being killed still haunts me. Thanks for asking in such a polite way. I still can't believe the people that I interact with now is so polite compared to the people I had interacted in the past. I'm so happy

Koveras
Regular

#13 Post by Koveras »

Yosh, yosh. :) It's alright now, you are among friendlies. %)

JQuartz
Eileen-Class Veteran

#14 Post by JQuartz »

Koveras wrote:Yosh, yosh. :) It's alright now, you are among friendlies. %)
Yeah, thanks for welcoming me. But i wonder if staying too long with good people will make me take good heartedness for granted again. If this happens, please remind me to be more appreciative with good heartedness. Thanks Koveras for making me feel welcomed. I am very happy with your kind heartedness. Thanks for talking to me and see you again.

Hisao

#15 Post by Hisao »

wat