[NEW MANGA] Omni Link - Scifi adventure /with (Video, Game, Pictures & music)

Forum organization and occasional community-building.
Forum rules
Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
Roencia
Completed: 1
Projects: Omni Link
Organization: Roencia Game Creators

[NEW MANGA] Omni Link - Scifi adventure /with (Video, Game, Pictures & music)

#1 Post by Roencia »

My project has been many things. Last year I announced the visual novel top-down shooter hybrid game I was making Omni Link. Since that time:

1) 300 pages of dialogue have been written for the game
2) 114 pages of anime/manga script have been written (separate from game script)
3) Two new original songs have been recorded
4) Game itself is polished with 60 fps, New Save System, 17 total avatars,17 backdrops, 19 hand drawn fully rendered scenes with 11 currently in the game, 15 playable ships.

And the wonderful opportunity came to make the game into a manga.

I have to raise a bit of money to hire some help to complete it and I'm looking for editors, translators, representation etc... The manga looks great already! Lots of images, a video, music, and the game. Check out the link and if you like what you see, donating even a dollar is a big help:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/99 ... sual-novel

Omni Link is AAA in quality and is definitely grass-roots. Even the theme song was sung by a family member. I should mention I'm so grateful to all those who helped me get this far.

This is a brief copy paste about the story from the Kickstarter page:

"Experience the journey of new and interesting characters with their own personal struggles and motives. Everyone is tied together in meaningful realistic ways although placed in an impossible situation. What is that situation? To defeat the "Virus". Code-name for the Apocalypse you think you know. However, this is not your average end of life scenario. The story will have twists and turns and unexpected plots. The story will suggest to you what to believe, and we hope you will be fooled.

It all starts when our ace pilot Keb comes across a vessel of unknown origin. Through a misunderstanding, and a deathly explosion, he finds himself surprisingly alive and at the mercy of Dawn."

Ask me any questions you want to know about it's development.

Roencia
Completed: 1
Projects: Omni Link
Organization: Roencia Game Creators

Re: [NEW MANGA] Omni Link - Scifi adventure /with (Video, Game, Pictures & music)

#2 Post by Roencia »

Kickstarter has just favorited my project under, "Projects we love". That's never happened before. In response, I'm planning on an emotional outburst of tears tonight. I've been asking them for years to feature one of my projects.