Secret Santa 2017

Forum organization and occasional community-building.
Forum rules
Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
Ferdokki
Veteran
Completed: Before Dream Valley, Chasing, Fear&Love
IRC Nick: Ferdokki

Re: Secret Santa 2017

#16 Post by Ferdokki »

bosinpai wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:19 pm I was Ferdokki's Secret Santa!
Ferdokki wrote: For my wishlist, I'd like either a dark fantasy-esque or noir-type art piece, anything of the creator's choice, as simple or detailed as they want.
This inspired me to try a mix of both :)

dark01.png

Merry Christmas Ferdokki!

Woooooow, this is so cool, thank you!! :D Merry Christmas to you too!

Rukuai
Deviantart: Rukuai

#17 Post by Rukuai »

I was Runadial's Secret Santa! They enjoyed their gift, so I'll put it here too.

This was super fun to make!

The bigger version here

Yomuchan wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2017 2:31 pm
Also, I found this on my project folder and for like weeks on end I had no idea why I had drawn it...
Rukuai wrote: My wishlist would be...
A cute piece of art of the slime bunny from the game Bullet Heaven 2 (older reference character style here),
Dohoho...
That's adorable! I wonder why you did draw it?

Yomuchan
Regular
Projects: Codename: NSD!
Organization: Forkheads
IRC Nick: Yomu
Deviantart: Yomuchan
itch: yomuchan.itch.io

#18 Post by Yomuchan »

Rukuai wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:08 pm That's adorable! I wonder why you did draw it?
Probably because I was smashed on a vodka set.

bosinpai
Regular

#19 Post by bosinpai »

Turns out that another Secret Santa went Missing In Action, despite being responsive to both me and their partner until the end of the event... but still leaving said participant giftless :x

Eventually I offered to craft another gift a couple weeks ago.
That makes this my 4th gift out of 7.5 participants, so thanks everybody for the inspiration but please be more involved if you participate in the next edition :mrgreen:
Anihime wrote: -A fancomic or wallpaper featuring Shadow the Hedgehog from the Sonic the Hedgehog games. (For the comic, I want something nice, heartwarming, and SFW. For the wallpaper, nothing graphic or violent. I want something cool but nothing scary.)
Merry christmas new year unbirthday Anihime!
I had to practice a bit drawing Sonic characters, and this piece turned out much more experimental than I thought, I hope you like it :)
shadow-love.png

Anihime
Deviantart: AnimeFanatic02

#20 Post by Anihime »

bosinpai wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:30 am Turns out that another Secret Santa went Missing In Action, despite being responsive to both me and their partner until the end of the event... but still leaving said participant giftless :x

Eventually I offered to craft another gift a couple weeks ago.
That makes this my 4th gift out of 7.5 participants, so thanks everybody for the inspiration but please be more involved if you participate in the next edition :mrgreen:
Anihime wrote: -A fancomic or wallpaper featuring Shadow the Hedgehog from the Sonic the Hedgehog games. (For the comic, I want something nice, heartwarming, and SFW. For the wallpaper, nothing graphic or violent. I want something cool but nothing scary.)
Merry christmas new year unbirthday Anihime!
I had to practice a bit drawing Sonic characters, and this piece turned out much more experimental than I thought, I hope you like it :)
shadow-love.png
I love it! XD Still kinda bummed I didn't get my original gift but I appreciate it nonetheless. Hopefully, I'll hear something at some point but for now, thank you bosinpai for the gift. ^^