Need help finding a game I found on here

Forum organization and occasional community-building.
Forum rules
Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
theshrimplord
Regular

Need help finding a game I found on here

#1 Post by theshrimplord »

I remember it was GXB and it was of the fantasy variety. Your character is at one point sent to a "finishing school" type of organization where she befriends several other girls. One was a girl that represented an earth kingdom and she was a dwarflike character. One represented a water kingdom. There was a maze minigame where you had to properly navigate to find pieces of some jewel/weapon/etc to defeat the main villain of the game. It was free.

I know that's all bits and pieces, but I remember I loved it and unfortunately in changing computers I lost it
WIP: Kingdoms Collide (fantasy, otome, gxb)

Alouette

Re: Need help finding a game I found on here

#2 Post by Alouette »

Hi, could your game possibly be Line of Heroes?

I remember really loving this game, and it seems to fill the requirements. It has a maze puzzle where you go around collecting objects for whatever reason (it's been a while since I last played it), and early in the game the heroine is sent to a sort of finishing school where she befriends the princess of a water kingdom and the faun princess of a mountain kingdom.