SuNoFes is an online game jam focused on adventure, interactive fiction, role-playing game, and visual novels. (Story-based games) Starts July 1st, ends August 31st, annually.
What does SuNoFes stand for?
Don't worry about it. (It's Summer Novel Festival though it's not exactly Summer around the world)
Where do I submit a project?
It's hosted on itch.io so it requires having an account from there. If you're already registered an account, return to the jam page then click on the "Join jam" button- you can submit a game as well.
Can I start my project now?
Sure! If you have any unfinished projects in mind, you're invited to use this festival for completing it.
- Takes place during July and August.
- Completing unfinished projects are welcomed
- Releasing a demo is fine.
- Polished works are encouraged.
- There are no "winners." Anyone who reaches their goal during the festival has completed SuNoFES, though it is encouraged to submit a game.
Feel free to ask questions regarding to SuNoFes. Please tag your work if it's SuNoFes related
This year's SuNoFes Logo - Usage Terms
It can be used for your project, crediting "Alte" is optional. Tea leaf image by martabystron
After giving some thought, I removed R+18 restriction for this year's SuNoFes.
Thank you for your patience and good luck on your project development.