Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
- Ren'Py Creator
- Posts: 15426
- Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2004 10:58 am
- Completed: Moonlight Walks
- Projects: Ren'Py
- IRC Nick: renpytom
- Github: renpytom
- itch: renpytom
- Location: Kings Park, NY
(When was the last time you backed up your game?)
"Silly and fun things are important." - Elon Musk
Software > Drama • https://www.patreon.com/renpytom
- Posts: 406
- Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 8:12 am
- Completed: Famous Fables, BoPoMoFo: Learn Chinese, Santa's workshop, Cat's Bath, Computer Art Club
- Location: Taiwan
Probably because one of their art threads was locked for posting without replies. It is easy to take such things personally, but I guess the rules were put in place for good reason.
Renpy Creators and Enthusiasts Facebook Group
My latest game:
Famous Fables: Read, Learn and Play - Android App for teaching children to read
Creative Commons stuff:
100+ 360° photos of Japan,
- Eileen-Class Veteran
- Posts: 1847
- Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:45 am
- Completed: Toire No Hanako, Li'l Red [NaNoRenO 2013], The One in LOVE [NaNoRenO 2014], Running Blade [NaNoRenO 2016], The Other Question
- Projects: Slumberland
- Location: Brazil
An administrator already answered on post #2.
Here you will find a list of the forum team: memberlist.php?mode=team
TOIRE NO HANAKO (A Story About Fear)
- Lemma-Class Veteran
- Posts: 2686
- Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:05 am
- Location: Your monitor
It's also extremely discourteous to the other users who have to put up with it and the moderators who have to clean it up.
pro·gram·mer (noun) An organism capable of converting caffeine into code.
Actually finish a project
Users browsing this forum: No registered users