Problem: I modified my new game's script, test it out by launching the project and the default script is there anyway

Forum organization and occasional community-building.
Forum rules
Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
WannurSyafiqah74

Problem: I modified my new game's script, test it out by launching the project and the default script is there anyway

#1 Post by WannurSyafiqah74 »

And by "default script", I mean the one where Eileen says that the user created a new Ren'Py game, and that they need assets (images, sounds and music) so they can publish it. I've tried using the "Check Script (Lint)" option, and that didn't fix the problem, either. I have no idea how to get the game to make an .exe file so that it can be tested properly, too.

Does anyone else have this problem?

Zelan
Lemma-Class Veteran
Completed: The Dark
Projects: Cosplay Couple
Tumblr: evns
itch: Zelan
Discord: ltnkitsuragi#7082

Re: Problem: I modified my new game's script, test it out by launching the project and the default script is there anywa

#2 Post by Zelan »

Did you delete the default script from the script file?

Also, just a note, questions like this should be posted in the "Ren'Py Questions and Announcements" section.

WannurSyafiqah74

Re: Problem: I modified my new game's script, test it out by launching the project and the default script is there anywa

#3 Post by WannurSyafiqah74 »

Oh, oops.
And I did remove the original script. I did delete the .rpyc of the script though, and it still didn't work. What can I do? Do I have to cut the main script file, and paste it back?