Tutoriel Renpy

Forum organization and occasional community-building.
Forum rules
Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
aegis
Projects: "Extra Life"
Discord: RNGeusEX#4378

Tutoriel Renpy

#1 Post by aegis »

Bonjour, je ne sais pas si je suis au bon endroit pour le faire mais j’aimerais juste signaler que j’ai créé une chaîne dédiée à la communauté Renpy Fr. Tout le monde ne parle pas forcement anglais et c’est dommage car les meilleures astuces ou scripts sont le plus souvent écrit en anglais. J’aimerais rendre tout ça accessible.

Si je dois présenter certains scripts trouvés sur Lemma soft soyez sûr que les sources, le nom de l’auteur et le lien du topic sera indiqué dans la description. Ne soyons pas des sauvages 😊

Si vous êtes curieux et ne parlez pas un mot de français non plus, je ferais en sorte de commenter mon code anglais également afin que tout le monde puisse y trouver son compte…

Merci d’avoir lu mon petit message, et bon courage à vous dans vos projets.
Hello, I don't know if I'm in the right place to do this but I would just like to point out that I have created a channel dedicated to the Renpy Fr community. Not everyone necessarily speaks English and that's a shame because the best tips or scripts are most often written in English. I'd like to make all this accessible.

If I have to present some scripts found on Lemma soft be sure that the sources, the author's name and the topic link will be indicated in the description. Let's not be savages 😊

If you are curious and don't speak a word of French either, I will make sure to comment on my English code as well so that everyone can find something to suit them...

Thank you for reading my little message, and good luck to you in your projects.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRSMPM ... 99lbRxyhrw

PS : My apologies if my message is posted in the wrong place, if so, could you indicate a more appropriate topic?

skyeworks
Regular
Projects: K9-11
itch: skyefrost

Re: Tutoriel Renpy

#2 Post by skyeworks »

I think this is a great idea! Good luck on your channel! :D