Any good GxG VNs or KNs?

Forum organization and occasional community-building.
Forum rules
Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
hismaimai7777

Any good GxG VNs or KNs?

#1 Post by hismaimai7777 »

Hey all!

Does anyone know of any good GxG visual novels or kinetic novels? Any recommendations would be appreciated!

I'm wanting to read more visual novels so I can gain inspiration to create my own. I'm want to write my own GxG visual novel or maybe a KN. There doesn't seem to be a whole lot of love for GxG. I hope to change that by writing my own stories. ;w;
Công ty rut ham cau quan 12 giá rẻ dịch vụ rút hầm cầu quận 12 uy tín

ChangeOfHeart

Re: Any good GxG VNs or KNs?

#2 Post by ChangeOfHeart »

I've played a lot of GxG visual novels and some of my favorites are: *Scrambled: Syd City, Last Night in Tokyo, Love on the Peacock Express, Butterfly Soup, and Diplomatic Relations. I have a list of GxG VNs I haven't played yet, but will have to try later when I have time. GxG isn't as popular as BxB or GxB, but I think there are lots of good ones out there. If you google itch.io, and type in the yuri tag for visual novels, you'll find more on there that aren't posted on the lemmasoft forums!
Last edited by ChangeOfHeart on Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

timepatches
Regular
Completed: When Aster Falls; Were|House; DemiDato: Monster Dating Show; Grand-Nya
Projects: The Bat-Chelor
Organization: Sad Ghost Studios
Tumblr: sadghoststudios
itch: Sad Ghost Studios

#3 Post by timepatches »

Hello!
I recently wrote a GxG visual novel You can check it out over here if you like a short-ish, soft and fluffy story that has choices but only one ending:
When Aster Falls

Here's a few GxG only suggestions:
Mermaid Splash Passion Festival
Heaven Will Be Mine
Last Night in Tokyo
Dungeons & Lesbians

and some VNs I really like with both GxG and some male love interests:
Hustle Cat
Cute Demon Crashers
First Kiss at a Spooky Soiree
Cardinal Cross (only one female romance interest)
ImageImage Image

★☆ currently: DEMIDATO RELEASED MARCH 14 \ *°▽°* /
i appreciate honest critique!

Preseva
Regular
Projects: The Miller's Daughter

#4 Post by Preseva »

Do check out Butterfly Soup. It's authentically lesbian (created by a lesbian) and brilliantly executed. It's not only well-written and drawn, but it has an inspired use of sound, UI design, and motion that makes it a good source to learn from, in my opinion.

papillon
Arbiter of the Internets
Completed: lots; see website!
Projects: something mysterious involving yuri, usually
Organization: Hanako Games
Tumblr: hanakogames

#5 Post by papillon »

If you want a huge list of games containing GxG I run the steam curator for this subject - it includes games that have just a tiny bit of yuri as well as games that are 100% yuri, if you only want totally GxG then tick the sidebar for the 'Recommended' games. They are NOT reviewed for quality here, just listed, so people can explore at their own tastes. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/ ... ella-Yuri/

As for the games I'd actually *recommend*, assuming you're okay with commercial games I'd suggest my own A Little Lily Princess, plus Nurse Love Addiction, Fatal Twelve, and Kindred Spirits On The Roof. These are some of the bigger GxG games out there. (Love Ribbon is also quite popular but because it's incest-themed I don't usually put it as a top recommendation, not everyone is into that. And of course there are many games I haven't actually played yet so I can't talk about.)

Hearthrob

#6 Post by Hearthrob »

I'm still pretty new to VNs so I'm putting all i find on this thread on my to play list. I would second the recommendation of Butterfly Soup and Heaven Will Be Mine. And if you like adut stuff there is Lady Killer In a Bind.
All I want to get is a little bit... you know :wink: