Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
- Posts: 316
- Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:12 pm
- Projects: The Purring Demon's Love, circus eterie
In general i know it probably is smarter to keep files in "one" place, but i was thinking specifically for people with teams or personal projects such a feature could be handy.
Example: You have a personal project and two you help out with. For the personal project, you have a folder on your pc, while the ones help out with have each a dropbox folder.
With mutiple directories one could easily add team folder/external ones without having to move anything.
Would that be possible? And what do you think?
- Eileen-Class Veteran
- Posts: 1446
- Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:45 pm
- Completed: Yeshua, Jesus Life, Cops&Robbers
- Projects: Fear&Love, unknown
- Organization: Pilgrim Creations
- Github: xavi-mat
- itch: pilgrimcreations
- Location: Spain
1. (My favorite) I have my projects folder inside dropbox itself, all my projects are automatically updated in all my computers. I can set a single project-folder to be shared.
2. You can tell dropbox to sync also single folders in your hard drive, not only your main dropbox folder. So you can sync only one project-folder.
3. Put a file named "projects.txt" inside your projects folder with paths to folders in your computer that will be treated as projects, as if they where in your projects folder. (see: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=53419#p503150 )
Users browsing this forum: No registered users