Need some questions for the novel i made.

Forum organization and occasional community-building.
Forum rules
Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
isobellesophia
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: None
Projects: Maddox and Friends! (AI Teacher friend), Friendly Universities! (Soon)
Organization: Friendly Teachers series
Deviantart: SophBelle
itch: Child Creation

Need some questions for the novel i made.

#1 Post by isobellesophia »

Hello!

So in my novel, i would like to ask or need some few questions to ask to the character so he'll answers, so i hope there will be one of you guys you could ask some questions, therefore, i also ask one of my classmates in my school, but not just many of them, some of them are only few lol. :mrgreen:

Soo i would like to hear your questions for him to ask just for my novel, it looks like a Real-time talking perhaps, i don't need questions like..

"Is (name of person) love or like me?"

So i don't take questions for your name of your friends, like he is trying to guess if he or she like you or loves you, putting those names will be hard, there is THOUSANDS of names that i don't want to add, taking alot of time. I just want some simple questions. :D

So i hope anybody would ask a question.
Seriously, i had alot of time for thinking something. :)

And especially, sorry for my bad english. :P
I need to eat 🍴
I am a friendly user, please respect and have a good day.

Zelan
Lemma-Class Veteran
Completed: The Dark
Projects: Cosplay Couple
Tumblr: evns
itch: Zelan
Discord: ltnkitsuragi#7082

Re: Need some questions for the novel i made.

#2 Post by Zelan »

If you're looking for questions that schoolchildren might ask each other, maybe something like "How was your weekend?" or "Did you finish the homework?" or even "Can I copy the homework?" If you're okay with something more specific, maybe "Did you catch the latest episode of [show]?"

The questions that the kids would ask each other would probably depend on whether they were already friends or not. Kids who know each other might ask about each other's lives or families ("How's your brother?" "Are you still grounded after what happened at the sleepover?").

I hope this was helpful, let me know if you had something different in mind. (:

isobellesophia
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Maddox and Friends! (AI Teacher friend), Friendly Universities! (Soon)

#3 Post by isobellesophia »

Zelan wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:09 pm If you're looking for questions that schoolchildren might ask each other, maybe something like "How was your weekend?" or "Did you finish the homework?" or even "Can I copy the homework?" If you're okay with something more specific, maybe "Did you catch the latest episode of [show]?"

The questions that the kids would ask each other would probably depend on whether they were already friends or not. Kids who know each other might ask about each other's lives or families ("How's your brother?" "Are you still grounded after what happened at the sleepover?").

I hope this was helpful, let me know if you had something different in mind. (:
That's some cool questions! I would love to ask some questions like that, school students perhaps.. it was similarly related to school though, thanks for that! I will add them later on evening if i had the chance. :D

YuukiCrossPudding
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Gidget & The Mysterious Thievery of Hoppity Town
Projects: Cerulean, The Photographer, Stalker&Yandere, Enamored Risks, Who Is The Red Queen?
itch: yuukipudding

#4 Post by YuukiCrossPudding »

If you want some ideas for the questions, then I suggest looking up on some questions list people compiled, there's a lot of them on the internet.
But we need to know first how old the person asked (your male character) and how old is the one who's asking the questions.
If it's between different generation, then probably the questions will differ depending on what circumstances the questions are asked.

Here's some example on questions/small talks, some are for children, and some of them can be used on general regardless of age:

200 Questions To Get Know Someone
Questions for children
Questions for elderly

Not sure if this kind of questions you're looking for but I hope it can help!

isobellesophia
Miko-Class Veteran

#5 Post by isobellesophia »

YuukiCrossPudding wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:16 am If you want some ideas for the questions, then I suggest looking up on some questions list people compiled, there's a lot of them on the internet.
But we need to know first how old the person asked (your male character) and how old is the one who's asking the questions.
If it's between different generation, then probably the questions will differ depending on what circumstances the questions are asked.

Here's some example on questions/small talks, some are for children, and some of them can be used on general regardless of age:

200 Questions To Get Know Someone
Questions for children
Questions for elderly

Not sure if this kind of questions you're looking for but I hope it can help!

OMG!! Thank you sooooo much!! Yuuki! This is too many than i expected!! I likely appreciate it!

Once and for all, this is about all 348 questions to ask, Whew, its gonna take alot of time to make it though. By the way thank you! 😀😀😀 This made my day!

YuukiCrossPudding
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Gidget & The Mysterious Thievery of Hoppity Town
Projects: Cerulean, The Photographer, Stalker&Yandere, Enamored Risks, Who Is The Red Queen?
itch: yuukipudding

#6 Post by YuukiCrossPudding »

You're welcome! Glad I can help, wishing all the best for your current project!

isobellesophia
Miko-Class Veteran

#7 Post by isobellesophia »

YuukiCrossPudding wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:51 am You're welcome! Glad I can help, wishing all the best for your current project!
Thank you! You are so kind in this forum i admit it! :D :D