Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
If you want to see my music, you can listen to it here: https://www.janhehr.com/
- Eileen-Class Veteran
- Posts: 1847
- Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:45 am
- Completed: Toire No Hanako, Li'l Red [NaNoRenO 2013], The One in LOVE [NaNoRenO 2014], Running Blade [NaNoRenO 2016], The Other Question
- Projects: Slumberland
- Location: Brazil
TOIRE NO HANAKO (A Story About Fear)
- Miko-Class Veteran
- Posts: 665
- Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:55 am
- Projects: Maddox's Everyday Talk! (13+ Unreal version), Maddox Everyday Talk! (3+ Real-Friendly version)(Upcoming 2020)
- Organization: Friendly Teachers series
- itch: .......
- Location: Philippines, Mindanao
Working on a talking simulation game for everyone, except children.
Maddox Everyday Talk!
Is my very very main project, not contain 13 below.
Main project here viewtopic.php?f=43&t=56564
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot]