The Roller Coaster is Over

Forum organization and occasional community-building.
Forum rules
Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
Blue Lemma
Forum Founder
Completed: ToL, Shoujo Attack!, Lemma Ten
Projects: [RETIRED FROM FORUM ADMINISTRATION - CONTACT PYTOM WITH ISSUES]

The Roller Coaster is Over

#1 Post by Blue Lemma »

As all of the regulars here must've noticed, my game-making hadn't been going very well lately. Classes, work, and (largely) personal matters caused me to not follow through on the game output I had wanted to accomplish. I even stopped working on games for a while.

However, for the past few weeks, things have been getting much better! :D I'm back into the game-making routine, which is something I haven't been in for a long time. I'm currently developing an RPG engine that can be used for future Lemma Soft projects besides just RPGs. And I'm not going to make the mistake of starting a long RPG that won't get finished >_<

Basically, things are starting to look up again 8)

Noted in the Development Journal is that I've dropped Metropolitan Blues (read post for details). I feel very bad about this, but it's probably better for both Taleweaver and me that way. If you can program or write Ren'Py script, please contact Taleweaver if you would like to work on MB. He is a very good person to work with, and that makes me even sorrier that I couldn't bring myself to finish programming it >_<

I think the changes going on will help things in the long-run. I had myself in over my head, and now I'm a little bit wiser for it, but at the cost of a lot of time (including Taleweaver's, which I apologize for.) I guess this past year or so has been good experience for me as a game-maker. I will do my best not to repeat past mistakes.