Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
I am new here.
Could anyone walk me through the basics of posting on Lemmasoft?
I tried using a imgur link to upload a picture and try to see if it works but it didn't as well.
I have been a ghost user on the forum for a long time and have decided to join the community and provide my services !
Looking forward to reading the responses.
Thank you in advance!
- Miko-Class Veteran
- Posts: 697
- Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:55 am
- Projects: Maddox's Everyday Talk! (13+ Unreal version), Maddox Everyday Talk! (3+ Real-Friendly version)(Upcoming 2020)
- Organization: Friendly Teachers series
- itch: .......
- Location: Philippines, Mindanao
Working on a talking simulation game for everyone, except children.
Maddox Everyday Talk!
Is my very very main project, not contain 13 below.
Main project here viewtopic.php?f=43&t=56564
- Eileen-Class Veteran
- Posts: 1853
- Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:45 am
- Completed: Toire No Hanako, Li'l Red [NaNoRenO 2013], The One in LOVE [NaNoRenO 2014], Running Blade [NaNoRenO 2016], The Other Question
- Projects: Slumberland
- Location: Brazil
Hmm, I tried uploading an image using the good old BBCode image tags:
Code: Select all
[IMG]your link here[/IMG]
Alternatively, you can upload your image as an attachment to your post (click on the attachments tab to find the "Add files" button). Images loaded as an attachment can have larger sizes (the image below is 1000 x 1016 pixels), but they will appear on the page as a clickable preview. Clicking on the preview will display the full-size image.
TOIRE NO HANAKO (A Story About Fear)
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot]