I am back

Forum organization and occasional community-building.
Forum rules
Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
CrunchyShadow
Regular
Projects: Seinaru Ai

I am back

#1 Post by CrunchyShadow »

Five years later,

I'm back baby! If anyone needs a programmer I am here, although I don't remember much, I want practice because I remember how fun it was. Does anyone need some help? No pay required

Also, I volunteer to redo this site's css because damn it IS UGLY ;)

Jk

-Shadow
Somehow I feel that no one cares about signatures~

AsHLeX
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Starlight Dreamers, Mysterious Melody, Town of Memories, Marked, To Fly, The Change, Him From The Past, A Forgotten Memory
Projects: Cafe Mysteria

Re: I am back

#2 Post by AsHLeX »

Welcome back! ^_^ Don't need a programmer at the moment, but I'm sure tons of game developers do. Good luck and have fun!
New demo out 24/12/23!!

ComputerArt.Club
Veteran
Completed: Famous Fables, BoPoMoFo: Learn Chinese, Santa's workshop, Cat's Bath, Computer Art Club

#3 Post by ComputerArt.Club »

I've been mostly absent for the last nine months too as I have been doing a course. Mostly done now. Looking forward to getting back into some Renpy projects!

milkteebaby
Regular
Projects: PS: I Love You
Tumblr: milkteebaby
Deviantart: milkteebaby

#4 Post by milkteebaby »

I've just got back too, after some really weird life stuff that made it really difficult to focus on anything but surviving...;_;

That said, I'm actually really glad the site hasn't changed since I' left in 2017...a sense of familiarity is something that I find is really underrated. I recently when on Deviantart and was horrified by the site changes.

AsHLeX
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Starlight Dreamers, Mysterious Melody, Town of Memories, Marked, To Fly, The Change, Him From The Past, A Forgotten Memory
Projects: Cafe Mysteria

#5 Post by AsHLeX »

milkteebaby wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:52 pm I've just got back too, after some really weird life stuff that made it really difficult to focus on anything but surviving...;_;

That said, I'm actually really glad the site hasn't changed since I' left in 2017...a sense of familiarity is something that I find is really underrated. I recently when on Deviantart and was horrified by the site changes.
Tell me about it! I just went on devianart today and for a moment I thought I was on the wrong website.
New demo out 24/12/23!!

Zelan
Lemma-Class Veteran
Completed: The Dark
Projects: Cosplay Couple
Tumblr: evns
itch: Zelan
Discord: ltnkitsuragi#7082

#6 Post by Zelan »

milkteebaby wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:52 pm I've just got back too, after some really weird life stuff that made it really difficult to focus on anything but surviving...;_;

Oh, it's good to see you again! I'm glad you're okay now ^_^ I was wondering about you, I remembered your NaNo project and you seemed very dedicated to finishing it so it was a bit odd that you disappeared so suddenly. Hope to see you around more, and good luck with your project (: