Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
How do you mark a thread as being Solved? Do you just change the Topic title manually to say "[Solved]"?
Also, is there a way to mark a particular answer as being the Correct or Most Useful answer? Not sure if there is a Forum reputation mechanism, but I think it is nice when you can give Kudos other than just saying Thanks.
- Eileen-Class Veteran
- Posts: 1880
- Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:45 am
- Completed: Toire No Hanako, Li'l Red [NaNoRenO 2013], The One in LOVE [NaNoRenO 2014], Running Blade [NaNoRenO 2016], The Other Question
- Projects: Slumberland
- Location: Brazil
Personally, I'm happy when I can help someone. I don't even expect to receive thanks (even though, yes, it's nice when people take some time to let me know if the answer I gave was helpful or not).
TOIRE NO HANAKO (A Story About Fear)
- Miko-Class Veteran
- Posts: 976
- Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:55 am
- Completed: None
- Projects: Maddox and Friends! (AI Teacher friend), Friendly Universities! (Soon)
- Organization: Friendly Teachers series
- Deviantart: SophBelle
- itch: Child Creation
- Location: Philippines, Mindanao
- Arbiter of the Internets
- Posts: 4053
- Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2003 4:37 am
- Completed: lots; see website!
- Projects: something mysterious involving yuri, usually
- Organization: Hanako Games
- Tumblr: hanakogames
Users browsing this forum: No registered users