(Answered) A question on something that deals with Recruitment & Services Offered

Forum organization and occasional community-building.
Forum rules
Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
underneaththetales

(Answered) A question on something that deals with Recruitment & Services Offered

#1 Post by underneaththetales »

I have a question that is aimed more to the admins then anything. It deals with the section Recruitment & Services Offered. What I want to post, I believe would be under 'Other' however... I don't know. After all, what I want to offer is in multiple parts in that section, mainly under as a programmer/director/other, artist, writer/editor/proofreader/translater and voice actor.
Should I offer these talents in Other or should I do post each skill under their own forum? I'd have 4 different posts for what I'm specializing in, or under just the one. That's really all I have question wise.
Last edited by underneaththetales on Sat Aug 15, 2020 5:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Elsa Kisiel
Regular
Completed: Shieldlock Holmes
Projects: Home Spatial Home

Re: A question on something that deals with Recruitment & Services Offered

#2 Post by Elsa Kisiel »

I'm not an admin, so, I might be mistaken, but I think it would be better to do different posts, each in theirs sections. After all, if I'm looking for a translator, I'm not going to look into "others" or into "programmer". I'll only look at the section I need to recruit someone from.
Illustrator • Commission open: viewtopic.php?f=62&t=59346 • My portfolio: https://elsakisiel.artstation.com/

Take a cup of tea and let yourself be charmed by my stories and my drawings. Here, everything is bewitched and bewitching!

underneaththetales

Re: (Answered) A question on something that deals with Recruitment & Services Offered

#3 Post by underneaththetales »

Thank you, Elsa. That does make sense. I didn't really think of it in that way, so I'll just make separate forums for each area.