New mature game publisher seeking submissions

Forum organization and occasional community-building.
Forum rules
Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
hentai_king

New mature game publisher seeking submissions

#1 Post by hentai_king »

I am scouting new mature / ecchi visual novels for a publisher seeking new games. Due to the polarizing nature of adult games, we need to be a bit secretive about our identity, but if you have a title in this genre please share it with me via DM. We work both Steam and with consoles (Switch, PS4 / PS5), so console rules apply (no visible genitals nor splicit sex scenes, dialogue is fine, think Sakura Succubus without +18 patch for example). We will follow up, and if we feel your game is a good fit then you will enter a formal business relationship with a proper publishing entity.

Thank you.

hentai_king

Re: New mature game publisher seeking submissions

#2 Post by hentai_king »

In a dramatic reveal, the mysterious Hentai King is from... Gamuzumi publishing! We are currently looking for new titles to publish.
www.gamuzumi.com

Please email us game submissions and pitches at: devs@gamuzumi.com

Thank you.

papillon
Arbiter of the Internets
Completed: lots; see website!
Projects: something mysterious involving yuri, usually
Organization: Hanako Games
Tumblr: hanakogames

#3 Post by papillon »

What precisely are you offering?

A publisher is not necessary in order to release games on PC. There are, of course, things that a publisher CAN provide that are useful (funding! art connections! QA! Marketing!), but right now you're not saying anything other than "we're a publisher".

I'm guessing your offer is "we do console porting of RenPy games" but you haven't exactly said so.

hentai_king

#4 Post by hentai_king »

papillon wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 11:11 am What precisely are you offering?

A publisher is not necessary in order to release games on PC. There are, of course, things that a publisher CAN provide that are useful (funding! art connections! QA! Marketing!), but right now you're not saying anything other than "we're a publisher".

I'm guessing your offer is "we do console porting of RenPy games" but you haven't exactly said so.
Great questions! Here is what we can offer!

- Console port
- QA testing
- Localization
- Marketing and promotion
- Adjust the game to consoles (cut "problematic" content with console policies in case necessary)
- Funding, depending on circumstances

For additional info about us, please follow us on social media.
https://twitter.com/gamuzumi

Otherwise feel free to contact via email or respond here. Thanks!