Maid Generator?...

Forum organization and occasional community-building.
Forum rules
Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
mugenjohncel
Hentai Poofter
Organization: Studio Mugenjohncel

Maid Generator?...

#1 Post by mugenjohncel »

- CONTENT NO LONGER RELEVANT -
Last edited by mugenjohncel on Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Samu-kun
King of Moé
Organization: Love in Space Inc

Re: Maid Generator?...

#2 Post by Samu-kun »

Does it scare me that I think that 90% of the participants of this Maid RPG are going to be lonely guys with nothing better to do? Kind of reminds me of this. *shudder*

Now round up some more equally bored girls to play with and I might change my mind... (maybe)

Tsundere Lightning
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: And plenty of them!

#3 Post by Tsundere Lightning »

HAHAHAHAHA OH WOW

This generator automatically rolls up a character for Maid: The (Tabletop) RPG, I think. Still, that game's random character generation is REALLY random, and a good source of instant characters.
She's sun and rain: She's fire and ice. A little crazy, but it's nice.
Bliss Stage: Love is your weapon! A sci-fi visual novel about child soldiers coming of age. Kickstarter prerelease here. WIP thread here. Original tabletop game by Ben Lehman here. Tumblr here.

grim_reaper
Regular

#4 Post by grim_reaper »

Hmm...let's see...
Your name is Anne. You are 16 years old. You have red eyes and metallic hair, and wear a vermillion maid uniform. You are childlike and heroic; others describe you as sweet, innocent and indominable.

You are a catgirl, possessing a variety of feline features. You speak with a heavy but intelligible American Southern accent. You wear glasses; you can't use contact lenses, but at least they compliment your maid uniform. You had a lover once, but they are gone now; you are afraid to fall in love again. You had a lover once, but something terrible happened, and their death was by your hands; you've been afraid to fall in love again ever since.

You became a maid in order to prepare yourself to become an ideal bride some day. In combat, you wield a book as a blunt instrument, possibly tearing out pages. When you are extremely upset, you play troublesome tricks on the master and the other maids. Due to your notable Will, you have the ability Tenacity. Even after being defeated in battle, you can take 2 Stress to get to your feet.
WTF?! Catgirl? No way.
I agree with Tsundere Lightning. that generator IS a really random maid generator.
But, it's okay to have a little fun with it. I put the same name and age with mugenjohncel's, and I got this:
Your name is Lucy. You are 29 years old. You have silver eyes and red hair, and wear a beige maid uniform. You are boyish and heroic; others describe you as vigorous, spirited and single-minded.

Your skin is a beautiful, deep brown color. You are the actually the daughter of a family of even greater standing of the master. You are very greedy, and will do absolutely anything for the sake of money.

The master is your hated enemy, and you are infiltrating his mansion in order to seek revenge. In combat, you wield a katana, kusarigama or other traditional Japanese weapon. When you are extremely upset, you use anything you can lay your hands on to run around destroying things around the mansion. Due to your notable Will, you have the ability Tenacity. Even after being defeated in battle, you can take 2 Stress to get to your feet. You also have the power of Persistence; Whenever you take Stress, automatically reduce the amount by 1 point.
So now Lucy is bringing katana too, huh? Greedy, yes. Revenge, Eileen has no doubt about that. But, katana?
Duwe mungsuh siji kakehan. Duwe kanca sewu, kurang.
(Having one enemy is too much. Having a thousand of friends is not enough.)

JinzouTamashii
Eileen-Class Veteran
Projects: E-mail me if you wanna rock the planet

#5 Post by JinzouTamashii »

Sweet. Inspiration, ahoy!
lol.PNG
If I ever roleplay her... XD

Rolled again, got something more accurate and editted it.
Your name is Berichama. You are 13 years old. You wear a silver dress. You are childlike and sexy; others describe you as charming, cute and glamorous.

You have a great deal of freckles. You are exceptionally quiet, with a cool, subtle demeanor. Along with being a miko, you are a kind of mad scientist. In the past, you attempted suicide many times.

You are a member of an organization that opposes your lover, and you have been sent to spy on or even possibly assassinate him. In combat, you use bombs, grenades, or plastic explosives. When you are extremely upset, you get into whatever vehicle is handy and go for a joyride at at least twice the speed limit. Due to your notable Cunning, you have the ability Coercion. If you win a roll of Cunning vs. Athletics, you can completely damage or tear off someone's clothes, even "accidentally."
That last part is fucking awesome. Haha!
Don't worry, we can get through it together. I didn't forget about you! I just got overwhelmed.
https://cherylitou.wordpress.com

Freelancer
Regular
Completed: Right in Two
Projects: Alex's Problem

#6 Post by Freelancer »

Ehh... I don't know what to think here.
You are 19 years old. You have rainbow eyes and yellow hair, and wear a sky blue maid uniform. You are very pure; others describe you as fragile, maidenly and clean.

You are actually a ghost, with a history tied to the mansion or your master's past. In the past, you attempted suicide many times. Your skin is a beautiful, deep brown color.

You feel great loyalty to the master. In combat, you use a cross, prayer wheel, paper charm, or other seemingly harmless religious symbol to attack. When you are extremely upset, you unleash violence on the other maids and the master. Due to your notable Will, you have the ability Hard Work. Your relentless hard work pays off in the form of a +3 bonus to the end result (not the attribute or die rolls) of Skill rolls.
[WIP] Alex's Problem
It's my first VN so I'm excited. :D
Character, BG, and CG artists are filled
Right in Two has been released. Download it today!

JinzouTamashii
Eileen-Class Veteran
Projects: E-mail me if you wanna rock the planet

#7 Post by JinzouTamashii »

Taking this part for the real Berichama.
In combat, you use a cross, prayer wheel, paper charm, or other seemingly harmless religious symbol to attack.
Too cool.
Don't worry, we can get through it together. I didn't forget about you! I just got overwhelmed.
https://cherylitou.wordpress.com

VenusEclipse
Veteran
Completed: Princess of Ruin, Frozen Essence, Heartstring Bugs
Organization: Unbroken Hours
Tumblr: unbrokenhours
Deviantart: venus-eclipse

#8 Post by VenusEclipse »

You are 21 years old. You have brown eyes and brown hair, and wear a gold maid uniform. You are very cool; others describe you as unflappable, doll-like and expressionless.

You are obsessed with cleanliness, and can't let the tiniest bit of dirt go unnoticed. Your maid uniform is actually a stylized suit of metal armor. You are very greedy, and will do absolutely anything for the sake of money.

You are a maid because you need the money, and that's about it. In combat, you wield a kung fu weapon, such as nunchucks, three-section staff, tonfa, sai, tai chi sword, and so forth. When you are extremely upset, you steal valuables from the mansion or from other maids. Due to your notable Skill, you have the ability Ultimate Menu. Add +1 to your Skill for the purposes of cooking.

Quite funny. Ultimate Menu.... o_O

thebackup
Veteran
Completed: Final Week, CardioQuiz, Cafe Memoria, All I Want for Christmas is a Girlfriend, Dating Sim! Re:Mastered, Dating Sim! Luna's Lovely Summer
Projects: Memoria (on hiatus), Cafe Memoria Deux (cancelled)
Organization: PixaelSoft
itch: thebackup

#9 Post by thebackup »

Hm...
Your name is Julia. You are 16 years old. You have brown eyes and black hair, and wear a blue uniform. You are pure and sexy; others describe you as glamorous, charming and fragile.

You are very greedy, and will do absolutely anything for the sake of money. You are the actually the daughter of a family of even greater standing of the master. You are obsessed with cleanliness, and can't let the tiniest bit of dirt go unnoticed.

Although you are only distantly related to the master, your parents have put you in his care. In combat, you wield a crude weapon like a metal pipe or bat with nails in it. When you are extremely upset, you escape through religion, relentlessly praying to heaven for protection and strength. Due to your notable Affection, you have the ability Passionate Gaze; With just a glance, you can ingratiate yourself with the master, taking 1d6 Stress to gain 1d3 Favor.
...1d6 and 1d3 make no sense to me. :shock:

sake-bento
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: http://sakevisual.com/games.html
Projects: Every Sunrise, Shinsei
Organization: sakevisual
Tumblr: sakevisual
Deviantart: sakevisual
itch: sakevisual

#10 Post by sake-bento »

thebackup wrote:Hm...
Your name is Julia. You are 16 years old. You have brown eyes and black hair, and wear a blue uniform. You are pure and sexy; others describe you as glamorous, charming and fragile.

You are very greedy, and will do absolutely anything for the sake of money. You are the actually the daughter of a family of even greater standing of the master. You are obsessed with cleanliness, and can't let the tiniest bit of dirt go unnoticed.

Although you are only distantly related to the master, your parents have put you in his care. In combat, you wield a crude weapon like a metal pipe or bat with nails in it. When you are extremely upset, you escape through religion, relentlessly praying to heaven for protection and strength. Due to your notable Affection, you have the ability Passionate Gaze; With just a glance, you can ingratiate yourself with the master, taking 1d6 Stress to gain 1d3 Favor.
...1d6 and 1d3 make no sense to me. :shock:
It's a tabletop gaming abbreviation. 1d6 means one six-sided die. 1d3 is one three-sided die. Basically it means you role a six-sided die and gain that much stress, then you role a three-sided die and you gain that much favor.

papillon
Arbiter of the Internets
Completed: lots; see website!
Projects: something mysterious involving yuri, usually
Organization: Hanako Games
Tumblr: hanakogames

#11 Post by papillon »

... except generally a d3 is actually "d6 divided by 2 rounded up" because it's hard to make and roll a three-sided die. Not impossible, but hard. :)

Koveras
Regular
Projects: The King's Dragon (TBA)

#12 Post by Koveras »

papillon wrote:... except generally a d3 is actually "d6 divided by 2 rounded up" because it's hard to make and roll a three-sided die. Not impossible, but hard. :)
Or you just use a digital dice thrower, which lets you cast dice like 1d7 and 2d23. :D
"Yo, Buddy, you still alive?"

LVUER
King of Lolies
Completed: R.S.P

#13 Post by LVUER »

Hahaha, this is really funny ^_^ What a site...
Athletics: 1
Affection: 0
Skill: 4
Cunning: 1
Luck: 2
Will: 2
Uniform Color: black
Hair Color: green
Eye Color: blue
Maid Types: Cool, Cool
Special Qualities: Angel/Devil, Political Organization
Favored Attribute: Skill
Maid Power: Instant Cleaning
Maid Roots: Mistress
Maid Weapon: Rifle
Stress Explosion: Racing

Your name is Asuka. You are 17 years old. You have blue eyes and green hair, and wear a black uniform. You are very cool; others describe you as doll-like, unflappable and composed.

You are a being from a world beyond this mortal coil, charged with judging good and evil. You are part of a group organized around a political ideal, possibly one that others might think extreme or even insane.

Although you appear to be a maid, it would be more accurate to call you the master's lover. In combat, you wield a rifle. When you are extremely upset, you get into whatever vehicle is handy and go for a joyride at at least twice the speed limit. Due to your notable Skill, you have the ability Instant Cleaning; Add +1 to your Skill for the purposes of cleaning.
Surprisingly, this is almost exact same idea that I have for one of my maid character... scary...

The ideas for the maids are good and hilarious, I love it.

Freelancer
Regular
Completed: Right in Two
Projects: Alex's Problem

#14 Post by Freelancer »

I thought My last one was weird.
Your name is Akina. You are 21 years old. You have silver eyes and gold hair, and wear a pink maid uniform. You are childlike and heroic; others describe you as earnest, spirited and innocent.

You are obsessed with cleanliness, and can't let the tiniest bit of dirt go unnoticed. Your speech is interspersed with cat sounds every now and then. You are an albino, giving you a very pale, nearly colorless complexion. Your maid outfit prominently features one of the four suits of playing cards. You have lost your memories from when you were very young.

You are an orphan adopted by the master or his parents. In combat, you use bombs, grenades, or plastic explosives. When you are extremely upset, you use every penny you have for gambling. Due to your notable Luck, you have the ability Foreboding. You can tell when something dangerous is coming.
:lol:
I gotta remember this, it could prove helpful...or just funny.
[WIP] Alex's Problem
It's my first VN so I'm excited. :D
Character, BG, and CG artists are filled
Right in Two has been released. Download it today!

Showsni
Miko-Class Veteran

#15 Post by Showsni »

Your name is Danielle. You are 22 years old. You have white eyes and gold hair, and wear an indigo maid uniform. You are childlike and heroic; others describe you as innocent, single-minded and indominable.

You are a catgirl, possessing a variety of feline features. You speak with a heavy but easily intelligible foreign, non-Japanese accent. You had a lover once, but something terrible happened, and their death was by your hands; you've been afraid to fall in love again ever since. You are not human, but rather a human-looking robot, with a number of overtly artificial features. You are actually a snake, and can take on a naga form at will, transforming your lower half to a snake tail.

You were born into a family that has served the mansion for generations. In combat, you attack with a knife or scalpel. When you are extremely upset, you start crying. Due to your notable Affection, you have the ability Maiden's Tears. By taking 2d6 Stress, you can make a request that can't be refused. (This must be roleplayed.) You also have the power of Passionate Gaze; With just a glance, you can ingratiate yourself with the master, taking 1d6 Stress to gain 1d3 Favor.
Uh huh. Wait, a minute, "Due to your notable Affection, you have the ability Maiden's Tears. By taking 2d6 Stress, you can make a request that can't be refused. (This must be roleplayed.)" !!?? What kind of game is this!?