Maid Generator?...

Forum organization and occasional community-building.
Forum rules
Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
Tsundere Lightning
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: And plenty of them!

Re: Maid Generator?...

#16 Post by Tsundere Lightning »

An insane one based more on improvisation and doing things for the lulz than on anything else. Translated from the Japanese by Ewen Cluney. It's insane and fun.

It can also be played as incredibly perverted, but this is optional.
She's sun and rain: She's fire and ice. A little crazy, but it's nice.
Bliss Stage: Love is your weapon! A sci-fi visual novel about child soldiers coming of age. Kickstarter prerelease here. WIP thread here. Original tabletop game by Ben Lehman here. Tumblr here.

LVUER
King of Lolies
Completed: R.S.P

#17 Post by LVUER »

Showsni wrote:
Your name is Danielle. You are 22 years old. You have white eyes and gold hair, and wear an indigo maid uniform. You are childlike and heroic; others describe you as innocent, single-minded and indominable.

You are a catgirl, possessing a variety of feline features. You speak with a heavy but easily intelligible foreign, non-Japanese accent. You had a lover once, but something terrible happened, and their death was by your hands; you've been afraid to fall in love again ever since. You are not human, but rather a human-looking robot, with a number of overtly artificial features. You are actually a snake, and can take on a naga form at will, transforming your lower half to a snake tail.

You were born into a family that has served the mansion for generations. In combat, you attack with a knife or scalpel. When you are extremely upset, you start crying. Due to your notable Affection, you have the ability Maiden's Tears. By taking 2d6 Stress, you can make a request that can't be refused. (This must be roleplayed.) You also have the power of Passionate Gaze; With just a glance, you can ingratiate yourself with the master, taking 1d6 Stress to gain 1d3 Favor.
And the maid also have lots of contradiction. She is a cat girl but also a robot, but also a snake? What kind of monster is she?

Tsundere Lightning
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: And plenty of them!

#18 Post by Tsundere Lightning »

Your name is Hildegarde. You are 14 years old. You have indigo eyes and cream hair, and wear a navy maid uniform. You are cool and sexy; others describe you as curvy, doll-like and unflappable.

You are only interested in... "younger" partners. You are a catgirl, possessing a variety of feline features. You know the spells necessary to summon demons, your tools of the trade being magic circles, a black cloak, and ancient books.

Following your one-sided love of the master, you have come here. In combat, you fight with a revolver. When you are extremely upset, you use anything you can lay your hands on to run around destroying things around the mansion.
LOL, and also WHUT. That is all.
She's sun and rain: She's fire and ice. A little crazy, but it's nice.
Bliss Stage: Love is your weapon! A sci-fi visual novel about child soldiers coming of age. Kickstarter prerelease here. WIP thread here. Original tabletop game by Ben Lehman here. Tumblr here.

Freelancer
Regular
Completed: Right in Two
Projects: Alex's Problem

#19 Post by Freelancer »

I know I've already done this and posted several times but I just had to do this again.
Your name is Sakura. You are 18 years old. You have pink eyes and pink hair, and wear a beige maid uniform. You are heroic and pure; others describe you as single-minded, maidenly and indominable.

You are obsessed with the physical act of lovemaking. You are actually a ghost, with a history tied to the mansion or your master's past.

You are an orphan adopted by the master or his parents. In combat, you wield a hammer, either a claw hammer, a warhammer or a squeaky toy hammer. When you are extremely upset, you run away from the mansion. Due to your notable Skill, you have the ability 4-D Dress. You can produce anything in the mansion from within your maid uniform.
A nymphomaniac, orphaned, ghost who can "produce anything in the mansion from within your maid uniform" :?: I am not sure how it works... :shock: but suddenly I can imagine an Eroge or Echii/Hentai with this character as a central... um, character. or at least the comic relief.
[WIP] Alex's Problem
It's my first VN so I'm excited. :D
Character, BG, and CG artists are filled
Right in Two has been released. Download it today!

PETpro
Projects: [Working]Seven of Seven ~ Forever ~

#20 Post by PETpro »

Athletics: 1
Affection: 1
Skill: 3
Cunning: 3
Luck: 3
Will: 1
Uniform Color: blue
Hair Color: blue
Eye Color: blue
Maid Types: Cool & Sexy
Special Qualities: Vampire, Angel/Devil,Quiet,Princess,Cult
Favored Attribute: Luck
Maid Power: Escape
Maid Roots: Illegitimate Child
Maid Weapon: None
Stress Explosion: Sleep

Your name is Madobe Nanami. You are 17 years old. You have blue eyes and blue hair, and wear a blue maid uniform. You are cool and sexy; others describe you as expressionless, coquettish and curvy.

You are a vampire, with long fangs, pale skin, an aversion to light and an insatiable appetite. You are a being from a world beyond this mortal coil, charged with judging good and evil. You are exceptionally quiet, with a cool, subtle demeanor. You are the actually the daughter of a family of even greater standing of the master. You are a member of an eccentric cult.

You are an illegitimate child; from a legal standpoint you are no different from the master. When you are extremely upset, you spend all day sleeping. Due to your notable Luck, you have the ability Escape. You can completely flee from a battle without taking any Stress.
Hold a sec, is Nanami Madobe(Win7) a Vampire? :shock:
Ren'Py 7 celebration as 'Seven of Seven(Shichinin no NANA) ~ Forever ~'?

lepapillonrouge
Miko-Class Veteran

#21 Post by lepapillonrouge »

Your name is Suzume. You are 17 years old. You have blue eyes and orange hair, and wear a silver maid uniform. You are childlike and heroic; others describe you as indominable, spirited and sweet.

You have an incurable disease, though it does not hinder your ability to perform your duties. In addition to being a maid, you have the skills and education of a medical doctor or pharmacist. You have a great deal of freckles.

As the master's childhood friend, you've used your influence to get here. In combat, you pull out a big-ass bazooka. When you are extremely upset, you get into whatever vehicle is handy and go for a joyride at at least twice the speed limit. Due to your notable Will, you have the ability Crisis Adrenaline. You can spend 1d6 points of Favor to add an Athletics roll to your Stress. You cannot use this to deliberately avoid the natural removal of Stress points.
XD Actually, Suzume is supposed to be the main character of something I'm working on. I find it funny that some of it is actually accurate to what I was planning.

I also love the bazooka.
deviantART
---------------------

neowired
Regular

#22 Post by neowired »

Your name is Renpy Tom. You are 6 years old. You have pink eyes and pink hair, and wear a pink maid uniform. You are very boyish; others describe you as loving, a tomboy and vigorous.

You are a catgirl, possessing a variety of feline features. Your speech is interspersed with cat sounds every now and then. Your maid outfit prominently features a bat symbol. Along with being a maid, you are secretly a professional artist - a cold-hearted killer for hire. You are a member of an evil secret society bent on world domination or destruction.

You are a member of an organization that opposes the master, and you have been sent to spy on or even possibly assassinate him. In combat, you wield a scythe worthy of the grim reaper. When you are extremely upset, you start crying. Due to your notable Skill, you have the ability Stalking. When you're following someone, there's no chance for them to detect you. Don't even bother rolling dice.

PS: I cheated a bit

Watercolorheart
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Controlled Chaos / Sum of the Parts / "that" Midna game with ZONEsama
Projects: Sparse Series/Oddments Shop original cartoon in Pevrea; Cybernetic Duels (fighting game); Good Vibin'
Organization: Watercolorheart Studios
IRC Nick: BCS
Tumblr: adminwatercolor
Deviantart: itsmywatercolorheart
Github: Watercolordevdev
Soundcloud: Watercollider
itch: watercolorheart

#23 Post by Watercolorheart »

Rerolling, lol. Hold up for the edit.

[/edit] Yup, looks about right. But then again, I might have fudged it a bit. Who knows? I don't.
Attachments
suamente.PNG
I'm not even the same person anymore

Pantamorph

#24 Post by Pantamorph »

Here's what I got :)
Your name is Maria. You are 21 years old. You have blue eyes and yellow hair, and wear a red maid uniform. You are very pure; others describe you as fragile, pure and clean.

You are actually a fox in human guise, and can display or hide your tail and ears at will. Along with being a maid, you are a kind of mad scientist.

Your family wound up with massive debts, and you found yourself coming to work at the mansion as repayment. In combat, you keep a stun gun ready to attack enemies. When you are extremely upset, you start persistently tormeting the other maids. Due to your notable Affection, you have the ability Maiden's Tears. By taking 2d6 Stress, you can make a request that can't be refused. (This must be roleplayed.)

LVUER
King of Lolies
Completed: R.S.P

#25 Post by LVUER »

Pantamorph wrote:Here's what I got :)
Your name is Maria. You are 21 years old. You have blue eyes and yellow hair, and wear a red maid uniform. You are very pure; others describe you as fragile, pure and clean.

You are actually a fox in human guise, and can display or hide your tail and ears at will. Along with being a maid, you are a kind of mad scientist.

Your family wound up with massive debts, and you found yourself coming to work at the mansion as repayment. In combat, you keep a stun gun ready to attack enemies. When you are extremely upset, you start persistently tormeting the other maids. Due to your notable Affection, you have the ability Maiden's Tears. By taking 2d6 Stress, you can make a request that can't be refused. (This must be roleplayed.)
Hooo, this is new, a pure, clean, fragile MAD scientist ^_^ that like to torment other people...

TyranX
Regular

#26 Post by TyranX »

Well i suppose spending my first post here should be alright, lets see what i get for my maid with said generator.
Your name is Miyana. You are 17 years old. You have black eyes and black hair, and wear a white maid uniform. You are sexy and boyish; others describe you as vigorous, wild and coquettish.

You used to be an assassin; your skills have not dulled with time. You have a great deal of freckles. Your maid outfit prominently features one of the four suits of playing cards.

The master is your hated enemy, and you are infiltrating his mansion in order to seek revenge. In combat, you fight with your bare hands, using striking attacks or submission moves. When you are extremely upset, you go into your room and won't come out, not even for food. Due to your notable Cunning, you have the ability Coercion. If you win a roll of Cunning vs. Athletics, you can completely damage or tear off someone's clothes, even "accidentally."
A hand to hand assassin that can accidentally rip off someone else's clothes.. sweeet XD. I'd better keep an eye on her though. >_>
"Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you to death with their experience."

Current Status="A brilliantly lazy man"

JinzouTamashii
Eileen-Class Veteran
Projects: E-mail me if you wanna rock the planet

#27 Post by JinzouTamashii »

With black eyes and black hair, Miyana is most definitely Asian or Hispanic, heh.
Don't worry, we can get through it together. I didn't forget about you! I just got overwhelmed.
https://cherylitou.wordpress.com

darker_rizzie

#28 Post by darker_rizzie »

Your name is Rizzie. You are 16 years old. You have blue eyes and yellow hair, and wear a blue maid uniform. You are pure and childlike; others describe you as innocent, childish and fragile.

You speak with a heavy but easily intelligible foreign, non-Japanese accent. You frequently get caught up in your own imaginary world, getting lost in frequent daydreams and having trouble distinguishing fact from your own fiction. You are the actually the daughter of a family of even greater standing of the master. You are exceptionally quiet, with a cool, subtle demeanor. You are very greedy, and will do absolutely anything for the sake of money.

The master is your hated enemy, and you are infiltrating his mansion in order to seek revenge. In combat, you wield a crude weapon like a metal pipe or bat with nails in it. When you are extremely upset, you act like a spoiled child, making demands from the master. Due to your notable Luck, you have the ability Teleport. You can go just about anywhere in the mansion instantly.
My~This is hilarious for me xD Somehow...I found the maid is very similiar to myself :? (except for having master, of course)

ludeshka
Veteran
Completed: Hierofanía / Next Door Taker/Rhyme or Reason /Hierofanía 2
Projects: Hierofanía 3 (I swear it's the last one)
Tumblr: sillyraccoonknight
Deviantart: ludeshka
itch: ludeshka

#29 Post by ludeshka »

Your name is Ludchen. You are 26 years old. You have brown eyes and brown hair, and wear a yellow maid uniform. You are boyish and childlike; others describe you as energetic, innocent and cute.

You are actually a raven, with black wings that can be displayed or hidden at will. You frequently get caught up in your own imaginary world, getting lost in frequent daydreams and having trouble distinguishing fact from your own fiction.

Although you appear to be a maid, it would be more accurate to call you the master's lover. In combat, you wield a katana, kusarigama or other traditional Japanese weapon. When you are extremely upset, you drink alcohol or take drugs until you can't remember anymore. Due to your notable Affection, you have the ability Passionate Gaze. With just a glance, you can ingratiate yourself with the master, taking 1d6 Stress to gain 1d3 Favor.

This is SO funny. XD
Part of it is almost accurate XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

JinzouTamashii
Eileen-Class Veteran
Projects: E-mail me if you wanna rock the planet

#30 Post by JinzouTamashii »

Saving for future rule34 on ludeskha. :twisted:
Don't worry, we can get through it together. I didn't forget about you! I just got overwhelmed.
https://cherylitou.wordpress.com