Which will come first?

Forum organization and occasional community-building.
Forum rules
Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.

Which will come first?

Poll ended at Wed Sep 14, 2005 4:20 pm

300 users
43%
10,000 posts
57%

Total votes: 21

darkknight
Veteran

#31 Post by darkknight »

what class is this again i did not take good notes...
Whos the teacher...
Where am i sitting....
Who is sitting bye me...
I like the sound of the keys on the keyboard while i type....

Back on topic sort of...I tend to Post once everytime i log on...even if it is a post like this.
If one man speaks out in a crowd against everyones opinion...Who will be remembered? The one who spoke his mind, or the millions that spoke against him....

Blue Lemma
Forum Founder
Completed: ToL, Shoujo Attack!, Lemma Ten
Projects: [RETIRED FROM FORUM ADMINISTRATION - CONTACT PYTOM WITH ISSUES]

#32 Post by Blue Lemma »

mikey wrote:Great. I have it going so nicely and then BL appears and gone are the girls. *sits in the corner and looks out the window* :(
Hey, are you insinuating that I made the girls disappear? :( I thought you didn't like handling so many girls (based on your field trip experience) :wink: :P
eclipse wrote:re mikey & blue lemma>> Hunh, I don't know whether to be flattered or exasperated... <.<' ...Maybe I should just make a run for it... :sees opening and jets:
You're just popular! 8)

Lemma: *freezes eclipse in place with an ice beam and carries her over to Blue*

She comes in handy sometimes, huh? :wink:
papillon wrote:Sit by me. I *do*.
Rawr! :twisted: :wink:

Seriously, though, game-making girls are the best! 8) Where are the ones in Oregon? :?

Unicorn
Regular

#33 Post by Unicorn »

musical74 wrote: I tend to check the boards every day, but won't log in unless I'm going to post something...
Same here...

So:
Yep BL, I am still waiting for my second price from the first Shoujo-attack-contest! :P

mikey
Lemma-Class Veteran
itch: atpprojects

#34 Post by mikey »

Hmmm, eclipse... frozen, papillon... dangerous.
*sits next to bookie (baka or not)*
PyTom wrote:FYI, I show the forum as having about 40 active users, where active is defined as having read the forum in the last week. About 20 of them posted in the last week.
Huh? So that wild guess of mine was actually more or less correct! :P
musical74, unicorn wrote:- I tend to check the boards every day, but won't log inunless I'm going to post something...
- Same here...
That's an intelligent way of doing it. Unlike some people who invent virtual classrooms and seating orders. Honestly... :roll: :P

rioka
Royal Manga Tutor
Completed: Amgine Park, Garden Society: Kykuit, Metropolitan Blues (art)

#35 Post by rioka »

mikey wrote:Hmmm, eclipse... frozen, papillon... dangerous. *sits next to bookie (baka or not)*
Oh no you're not! :grabs mikey with a death grip: You're the one who started this and if I'm going down, you're coming with me!

Hmmm, maybe I should lurk more often then... Then again, lurkers are like voyeurs in a way... ;) :hides behind mikey shield in case of rebuttals:

mikey
Lemma-Class Veteran

#36 Post by mikey »

eclipse wrote: Oh no you're not! :grabs mikey with a death grip: You're the one who started this and if I'm going down, you're coming with me!
Waaaah, that hurts! Can't we talk about this? I'm sure we can find a way...
eclipse wrote: Hmmm, maybe I should lurk more often then..
Yes, that's what I wanted to do as well... Forum insanities aside now, I still tend to find at least one topic a day that I'd like to contribute to. Hmmm, even though... sometimes a sabbatical is good to remind yourself you're not hooked. :? *wonders about self* *reaches conclusion* I know - I check back every day to see whether a game came out!

Sai
Winged Hybrid

#37 Post by Sai »

Blue Lemma wrote:I wonder what ever happened to Sai? :?
Hello! =D
I'm honoured =)
Sorry I've not really been around, kind of lapsed out of gaming and have resorted to lazing infront of non-interactive media (TV and DVDs etc.). Been very busy with work @_@ Man, I don't think I'll be able to catch up with here lol... so much....
If I disappear and anyone ever wants to contact me feel free to PM me.

Otaku Dash
Veteran

#38 Post by Otaku Dash »

Hey Sai is back! *does happy dance*
---------------------

*Enters classroom*

"......."

* Sees all the commotion, including eclipse doing a death grip on Mikey*

"......."

*Sits on a chair near the window and sights*

"Yet another school day..."
-----------------------------------------

I'm I'm starting to wonder wether we should turn this into a forum RP game..... *starts to think about probabilities* Who knows...maybe we could come up with a group Visual Novel... "LEMMA SCHOOL!!" :P introducing..... *insert names of forumites here*
"Life is like a flower....take care of it and watch it bloom......only there will you see its true beauty" - Myself

"Emptiness....that is...true fear...."

-FEAR THE NARU PUNCH!!- :)

Taavimon
Regular

#39 Post by Taavimon »

Lemma School sounds like a pretty cool idea. I'd play that. Feel free to use me as a strange exchange student nobody really knows.

mikey
Lemma-Class Veteran

#40 Post by mikey »

Sai wrote:... kind of lapsed out of gaming and have resorted to lazing infront of non-interactive media (TV and DVDs etc.). Been very busy with work @_@ Man, I don't think I'll be able to catch up with here lol... so much....
Ah, the time... it's really horrible, there were times when I checked a ton of sites (even had many other internet/gaming activities), but eventually one can't manage so much. So I sort of completely narrowed it all down to this community. The events seem to flow calmly around here, so you don't have to check back every day... plus for me, by having no other internet activities, I have no excuse NOT to come.

Grey
Veteran

#41 Post by Grey »

Did I miss registration already? (And please say there are seats left that aren't next to megaman or darkknight :p )
Otaku Dash wrote:Who knows...maybe we could come up with a group Visual Novel... "LEMMA SCHOOL!!" :P introducing..... *insert names of forumites here*
That would be implausible to make, but seriously funny to play.

darkknight
Veteran

#42 Post by darkknight »

Grey wrote:Did I miss registration already? (And please say there are seats left that aren't next to megaman or darkknight :p)
Gary...Gary...Gary...Cheap-shots can only get you so far in life...

Megaman...I will leave the rest for you

Se seu seja nenhum assento sente à esquerda
livre deixa-se para fora de...
If one man speaks out in a crowd against everyones opinion...Who will be remembered? The one who spoke his mind, or the millions that spoke against him....

Blue Lemma
Forum Founder
Completed: ToL, Shoujo Attack!, Lemma Ten
Projects: [RETIRED FROM FORUM ADMINISTRATION - CONTACT PYTOM WITH ISSUES]

#43 Post by Blue Lemma »

Unicorn wrote:Yep BL, I am still waiting for my second price from the first Shoujo-attack-contest! :P
*erk!* Okay, time to make good... what did you win again? ^_^;

musical74
Eileen-Class Veteran

#44 Post by musical74 »

WB Sai!! Was wondering what happened to the winged Hybrid of Lemmasoft!!

*tries to dance, trips, and falls flat on his face*

IF there was a game called Lemma School, I wonder how whoever did it would make all of us be...*looks at everyone that posts on a regular basis and thinks it would a VERY fun game to play*

*REALLY hopes none of the girls noticed his lack of dancing abiility*
A friend is one that walks in when the world walks out.

Grey
Veteran

#45 Post by Grey »

darkknight wrote:Gary...Gary...Gary...Cheap-shots can only get you so far in life...
Unfortunately not being able to read will get you even less far :P