Which will come first?

Forum organization and occasional community-building.
Forum rules
Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.

Which will come first?

Poll ended at Wed Sep 14, 2005 4:20 pm

300 users
43%
10,000 posts
57%

Total votes: 21

mikey
Lemma-Class Veteran
itch: atpprojects

#46 Post by mikey »

musical74 wrote:IF there was a game called Lemma School, I wonder how whoever did it would make all of us be...*looks at everyone that posts on a regular basis and thinks it would a VERY fun game to play*
Fun?... The way I see it you could easily die in that game. :?

mikey's journal...

This may be the final post I make on this forum. I am still trapped in eclipse's death grip and I see no way out. I am hungry and I'm not getting enough air. My fingertips are already numb from the lack of oxygen and I'm starting to lose my vision every once in a while. It's hard to predict how much time I have left, but I thought I'd post as long as I still have the motoric skills to do so. It won't last for very long though.

I made one last effort to escape my fate, sending a sort of bribe to eclipse, hoping it will make her change her mind. Or maybe she already forgot about me? It's true that I barely have power to write, let alone speak or scream for help. It's getting colder... I can see a field, flowers... all flooded in light... Something is drawing me into that light...

Otaku Dash
Veteran

#47 Post by Otaku Dash »

*stands up and takes out a small oxigen bottle of his backpack (don't start to wonder where I go it) and a medical bag of serum*

"Erm......."

*stands near Eclipse*

"...I think he is lacking air there....." *points at Mikey*

*stands a bit aside, and starps a mask connected to the bottle, in Mikeys face*

"....."

*turns on bottle*

".....there....now he can breathe......."

*takes a niddle and connects the serum back with Mikeys veins so he can last longuer in Eclipse's death grip*

"There ya go! ...carry on now...."

*goes sit in his desk again, sighting as he looks at the window*
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yeah it would be Impossible to make a Visual novel out of it...but it would make a great RP thread. At least it would make the creative juices flowing. :P
Maybe I should start it soon.... don't want to see mikey die before it even starts :P XD
"Life is like a flower....take care of it and watch it bloom......only there will you see its true beauty" - Myself

"Emptiness....that is...true fear...."

-FEAR THE NARU PUNCH!!- :)

rioka
Royal Manga Tutor
Completed: Amgine Park, Garden Society: Kykuit, Metropolitan Blues (art)

#48 Post by rioka »

:looks at mikey - sees him barely alive - shakes head in disdain and releases him: Well, since mikey needs to recover, I guess we should send him to the Nurse's Office. I think he'll quickly recover there... ;)

darkknight
Veteran

#49 Post by darkknight »

Gary wrote: will get you even less far :P
I can read just fine my friend, but I do believe that you may need some basic sentence skills.
If one man speaks out in a crowd against everyones opinion...Who will be remembered? The one who spoke his mind, or the millions that spoke against him....

Grey
Veteran

#50 Post by Grey »

Which explains the Gary bit of course...

(Yes yes, yadda yadda, yadda, I know you really intended to spell it that way because you evidently find it screamingly amusing, so there's no need to point that out in your next post.)

Are you getting bored of making remarks based on my silly little seating comment yet?

darkknight
Veteran

#51 Post by darkknight »

K lets drop it before you get this thread frozen like the other one

Do you realize in all of our arguments you always seem to start them...
If one man speaks out in a crowd against everyones opinion...Who will be remembered? The one who spoke his mind, or the millions that spoke against him....

rioka
Royal Manga Tutor

#52 Post by rioka »

:looks at Grey and darknight: Another day, another drama. ...Oh brother. Maybe we should schedule an alien invasion and a mecha fight to intercede followed by the arrival a new super-hero - a magic girl with her talking animal sidekick, plus we can't forget about the ghosts, demons, and other fun stuff.

In other news, there's 298 members! Oh ho, looks like seven voters will get some bragging rights... ;)

Otaku Dash
Veteran

#53 Post by Otaku Dash »

*prepares ears for the coming braging*

Eclipse -> That would be good... I would watch it. XD

Story resume:

Mechas attack evilo aliens; Aliens fight back; magical girl appears and destroys mechas for being mean to aliens; aliens thank magical girl and return to their planet...... end.

Oh boy.... I really should get working on Iluminaire before I have more of this brain lapses. :S
"Life is like a flower....take care of it and watch it bloom......only there will you see its true beauty" - Myself

"Emptiness....that is...true fear...."

-FEAR THE NARU PUNCH!!- :)

mikey
Lemma-Class Veteran

#54 Post by mikey »

eclipse wrote:In other news, there's 298 members! Oh ho, looks like seven voters will get some bragging rights...
Otaku Dash wrote:*prepares ears for the coming braging*
*comes back, refreshed from the nap in Nurse's Office, still recalling those wonderful two soft warm... pillows she gave him to rest his head on, asking who could be so cruel to a poor black rectangle like him.*
*cheerfully whistling, places his vote for 300 members as the 8th person.*

Timing, timing... :wink:

Sai
Winged Hybrid

#55 Post by Sai »

mikey wrote:*cheerfully whistling, places his vote for 300 members as the 8th person.*

Timing, timing... :wink:
*becomes the 9th*
What!? I was away, that's my excuse =p

rioka
Royal Manga Tutor

#56 Post by rioka »

:cough:cheaters:cough:

But anyways, we've reached the big 300! :puts on party hat, does a dance, .. then scrambles to make something for Lemma:

Taavimon
Regular

#57 Post by Taavimon »

You win again, universe, but mark my words - one day I shall be triumphant.

mikey
Lemma-Class Veteran

#58 Post by mikey »

Since this is a topic about forum posts... look at meeeee!!! My post count is soon going to reach 1337... get it? 8)

lordcloudx
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: http://rd2k2-games.blogspot.com

#59 Post by lordcloudx »

Since this is a topic about forum posts... look at meeeee!!! My post count is soon going to reach 1337... get it?
From the short time that I've been active on this forum, I never thought I'd see someone like you use l33tspeak mikey.

I still like to type like that in some other boards (with another nick) coz I'm H4rDc0r3! hehe.[/quote]
How do you make your games? I see. Thank you for the prompt replies, but it is my considered opinion that you're doing it wrong inefficiently because I am a perfushenal professional. Do it my way this way and we can all ascend VN Nirvana together while allowing me to stroke my ego you will improve much faster. Also, please don't forget to thank me for this constructive critique or I will cry and bore you to death respond appropriately with a tl;dr rant discourse of epic adequately lengthy proportions. - Sarcasm Veiled in Euphemism: Secrets of Forum Civility by lordcloudx (Coming soon to an online ebook near you.)

Alessio
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: GO! Magical Boy (2006), Angelic Orbs (soundtrack)
Projects: Cyberlin (in progress)

#60 Post by Alessio »

Hmmmm... I think it's time for 4L35510 to get a B33R now...