What do you think about the Ape (Chavez)

Forum organization and occasional community-building.
Forum rules
Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
IxIoN
Regular
Projects: Thinking

What do you think about the Ape (Chavez)

#1 Post by IxIoN »

Well, thats it. What do you think about this mother &%$·&%?

Im from Venezuela and im still living here, but I really want to live. As you can see im "anti-chavista" XD

But I really want to see the international opinion about him. I dont really think there are people left thinking that he is doing good right? 8D
This is my World.
Look forward to my game.
Thinking

lunasspecto
Regular
Location: USA: New York City (school) and Massachusetts (home)

Re: What do you think about the Ape (Chavez)

#2 Post by lunasspecto »

Opinion around here is a bit divided on Chavez. There are some people see him as a sort of pioneering leader, but there are a whole lot of people who see him as a dangerous man threatening peace and stability. A lot of folks around here would probably compare him to Muammar al-Gaddafi. I don't know much about the man, but what I do know frightens me.
from the virtual desk of Kazuki Mishima

Ramidel
Regular

#3 Post by Ramidel »

The guy's a dumbass who relies on showmanship and anti-American, anti-capitalist rhetoric to keep in power. He had some good points early on about wealth redistribution and making Venezuelan oil money work for Venezuela, but they quickly got buried underneath all the garbage.

He'll probably be gone in the next election, though. He'll try to rig the vote, there'll be a mass protest in Caracas, the army will refuse to shoot the protestors*, his government will fall.

*The difference between Venezuela and Iran.

IxIoN
Regular
Projects: Thinking

#4 Post by IxIoN »

That's really possible. But remember, that already happened in April 11th, a very important date to us. Chavez went to jail but the army, set him free. And that was a fake coup d'etat because everything was planned since the beginning.

And by the way, today is the anniversary the massacre of the April 11th
This is my World.
Look forward to my game.
Thinking