Testing storyline for Missing You

Forum organization and occasional community-building.
Forum rules
Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
WiseSilent

Testing storyline for Missing You

#1 Post by WiseSilent »

I might not compose the best story in the world...but with the help of other I hope this storyline will get more interesting. Anyway, I hope to create my 1st VN with other partner since I'm not an expert in programming, doesn't have an artistic talent and other needed skills. ~Black Pencil~ that inspired me to write a real life story. :cry: I may not be able to express more emotion to the main character...please do edit and add on any other details to the story :D .
Truth is stranger than fiction
His parent despised him. As a result, they abandoned him at a very young age.
*Telephone ringing*
G: Hello, may I know who's speaking?
P: We are going to place him in a welfare home by 1 AM.
G: What? Are you insane? How can you abandon your flesh and blood? *Silent discussion* Since both of you were irresponsible parents. Alright, we will take up your responsibilities of bring up our grandchild.
The only vivid memory he remember was a girl smiling at him.

Fallen in love at first sight
Jan 1997
T: Good morning class. I'm your class teacher this year. I'll introduce myself first. This is my name at the top of the board. It's pronounce as...today we are going to get to know each other names.
Hi, my name is___
The she was as I observed carefully when she introduce herself. Alvina...this girl has transformed my life.
Maybe, I have fallen in love with her at first sight in class.

A friend in need is a friend indeed
Apr 1998
Practically she captivate everyone attention including me. Besides, everyone loves Alvina for who she is.
As Leo F. Buscaglia once said,"Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around."
She is sensitive to people needs, cheerful helper, polite, prudent, friendly, carefree, kindhearted, honest, caring, gentle, understanding, trustworthy & dedicated. She once draw a duck in my exercise book during English class.
Unlike, me who is shy, naive, carefree, honest, trustworthy & kindhearted. She loves animals. For instance, we found a baby sparrow fallen from its nest...Alvina gently place the baby sparrow on her hand.
I failed to spend time with Alvina since she did invite me to accompany her to Royal London Circus.

All good thing must come to an end
May 1998
Alvina told me,"___, my dad had just complete my transfer process to another school."
I couldn't believe what she have just told me...I never thought that she could leave so soon. Moreover, I was suck into a worm hole full of confusion & chaos. Why GOD created farewell? Why can't HE allow her to stay to nature our friendship & maybe love life.
The reality of life has shatter my inner calm & carefree zone causing my world to start crashing down.

I started to build castle in the air...ignoring other possible distraction that might lose my train of thoughts.
Good vs Evil was battling out in my mind
G: If you continue to persevere and dedicate to search her after 20 years...you would be able to find her without any problem.
E: That's impossible feat. Believe me, I'm still No. 1 Professor when dealing with life experiences. From my survey & statistics shown 99.9% never met the person again.
Oh, shut up both of you, I need quietness to think...I don't personally heed any advice given.

T:___ what's why? Are you not feeling well?
No there's anything wrong with me...it's just a random thought bother my train of thoughts.
T: Alright then, remember to inform your parents or guardian about this school excursion. Do complete the form with payment for the field trip. Class dismiss.
Alvina was worried about me since she can sense a sudden change in my carefree attitude.

When I arrive home, I quickly consult my grandma what is the suitable gift given to a friend who would be transfer to another school in one week's time. Cadbury chocolate milk.

Faint heart never won fair
Should I give the chocolate to Alvina???
Yes.
No.
Depends on my condition.

Slide show
i. Alvina ride on horse while a horse caretaker guide the horse while I stand aside to watch her.
ii. Canopy bridge where Alvina & I was trying to cross over.
iii. Spring
iv. Summer
v. Autumn
vi. Winter
vii. Teddy Bear mechanical cover...with bubble blower.

As soon as we reach school compound, I bad my last farewell to Alvina.

Time flies
20 years later.
Should I search for her location details???
Yes
No
I could have change every decision I had made!!!
ISTJ English Editor

shiki
Projects: wncoe, tinygame

Re: Testing storyline for Missing You

#2 Post by shiki »

Short game?