Your gadgets

Forum organization and occasional community-building.
Forum rules
Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
mikey
Lemma-Class Veteran
itch: atpprojects

Your gadgets

#1 Post by mikey »

So I got inspired and well... There's a lifestyle thing going on - it's all cool PSP, it's the newest cellphones with this and that, iPods and similar... So what's your arsenal of gadgets? (excluding your PC/Notebook). As for me...

cell & mp3 = Nokia 5510 (2003)
PDA = Palm IIIx (2001)

It's fairly minimalistic, but it gets the job done. I use the 64 MB of my cell to have a mp3 player - usually I have a few new songs and listen to them all the time. My PDA is for data storage/retrieval - addresses, notes, scrribbles on the go. I don't need images, so the historic Palm III is enough and at the same time it's already reaching the stage when it looks cooler than the Pocket PCs of rival gadget freaks. I don't have any handheld gaming devices - mostly because there are no games I would want to play - except bgames I rarely play anything else than racing games and handhelds don't deliver (no, not even RidgeRacers on PSP). I don't have a gadety digital camera either, so when taking pictures I have to bring along a full-scale digicam. :roll: So... that's my equipment. It's old fashioned, perhaps, but why not?

PyTom
Ren'Py Creator
Completed: Moonlight Walks
Projects: Ren'Py
IRC Nick: renpytom
Github: renpytom
itch: renpytom

#2 Post by PyTom »

Often on me is a Sony Ericsson T610 (GSM) cell phone, with irda and bluetooth support. I have a Plantronics bluetooth headset for it, but that's about it.

I also have a Sharp Zaurus PDA, but I haven't used it in a while.

I also have an analog watch that tells time, day of month, and day of week. It's probably the gadget I use the most... I prefer analog watches to digital ones. It makes a statement... "I know the difference between the big and the little hands!"
Supporting creators since 2004
(When was the last time you backed up your game?)
"Do good work." - Virgil Ivan "Gus" Grissom
Software > Drama • https://www.patreon.com/renpytom

bookie
Veteran

#3 Post by bookie »

I have a laptop and an MD player... and that's it. Not even a cellphone.

Chuck
Regular

#4 Post by Chuck »

ummm I have a wireless phone that connects to the com that I can use as my wireless headset >.<. that is about it
~Chuck

Kelari

#5 Post by Kelari »

>.> This isn't even my computer. I'm set in the dark ages, no cell phone, no beeper, no laptop, no mp3 anything

heh

Oh! I do have a digital camera, does that count?
"Life in writing - it's always loquacious."

musical74
Eileen-Class Veteran

#6 Post by musical74 »

Lessee...I have a scanner and a PDA but that's about it...no cell phone (feels better since bookie said she doesn't have one either), do have a digital camera but that's about it.
A friend is one that walks in when the world walks out.

Otaku Dash
Veteran

#7 Post by Otaku Dash »

Jukebox + Gaming system = X-Box :P

Games are good with thier own music.... but sometimes for a personal touch... I rather listen to those I like :D
"Life is like a flower....take care of it and watch it bloom......only there will you see its true beauty" - Myself

"Emptiness....that is...true fear...."

-FEAR THE NARU PUNCH!!- :)