What you see looking outside of your window?

Forum organization and occasional community-building.
Forum rules
Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
Fawn
Moe Imouto

Re: What you see looking outside of your window?

#46 Post by Fawn »

A buttload of trees. Seriously, I basically live in what one could describe as an ocean of trees. If you look off into the distance there's giant waves of green pine trees for miles and miles... It's beautiful but strange at the same time. It's always nearly dead quiet too except for birds and the occasional dog... It's lovely :)

herpinxthexderp

#47 Post by herpinxthexderp »

I see freshly cut grass shimmering from the rainwater reflecting the moonlight. The overgrown field of crops in the distance eventually gives way to tall trees, which ants have made into their homes. The sound of a single cicada can be heard, along with the mewling of hungry kittens in the field.

Sapphi
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Boku no Taisetsu na Yumeko
Projects: Twelve, PAW ★ PRINTS
Organization: Kitsch-soft

#48 Post by Sapphi »

herpinxthexderp wrote:I see freshly cut grass shimmering from the rainwater reflecting the moonlight. The overgrown field of crops in the distance eventually gives way to tall trees, which ants have made into their homes. The sound of a single cicada can be heard, along with the mewling of hungry kittens in the field.
Aw, don't just sit there, toss 'em some scraps!
"It is [the writer's] privilege to help man endure by lifting his heart,
by reminding him of the courage and honor and hope and pride
and compassion and pity and sacrifice which have been the glory of his past."
— William Faulkner
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬..+X+..▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth
Projects: At Regime's End
Organization: Memento-Mori VNs, Team Sleepyhead

#49 Post by azureXtwilight »

If I'm on my parent's apartment: Buildings everywhere, when I look down there's the swimming pool though :B Hurrr will I still alive if I jump and landed on the pool?

If I'm at my dorm : Doors, and people wandering around.

herpinxthexderp

#50 Post by herpinxthexderp »

Sapphi wrote:Aw, don't just sit there, toss 'em some scraps!
Dont worry, their mommy came along and fed them ^__^

LVUER
King of Lolies
Completed: R.S.P

#51 Post by LVUER »

azureXtwilight wrote:If I'm on my parent's apartment: Buildings everywhere, when I look down there's the swimming pool though :B Hurrr will I still alive if I jump and landed on the pool?
Don't ask, just try ^_^ jk
"Double the princesses, quadruple the fun!" - Haken Browning (SRW-OG Endless Frontier)

DeviantArt Account
MoeToMecha Blog (under construction)
Lolicondria Blog (under construction) <- NSFW

Lumen_Astrum
Dystopian Princess
Completed: Soul and Heart, Twin Faces
Projects: Soul and Heart Replay; The Court of the Two Sides (tentative title)
Organization: Lion Box Studios
Tumblr: lumenizampel

#52 Post by Lumen_Astrum »

If on the computer room: Another house with banana trees obscuring the view a bit. Oh, and our terrace. (it's at second floor) I can also see the road from here, but since I'm in a subdivision, there aren't so much cars that pass.

If on my room: An apartment unit with people biking around and some are poking their faces out of the windows. Some kids like to play and keeps on playing with the canal waters. I see people washing clothes and playing the radio so loud inside the apartment's fences. I even hear some cussing at each other and some people singing stupid songs at night.

Snow Blossom
Veteran

#53 Post by Snow Blossom »

If in the living room (which is where I spend approximately 90% of my awake time), I see glowing advertisement boards, vine-covered walls, and cats. LOTS and LOTS of cats.

OtomeWeekend
Eileen-Class Veteran

#54 Post by OtomeWeekend »

i think i should give a more elaborate explanation on what is on the other side of our window.lol

like i said it was field with rice field and traditional houses(even our house is a traditional one that i need to get used to kneeling cause my step dad don't like western-style stuffs....),

at my room: view of a rice field with a cute scarecrow and i can catch a glimpse of the infamous 7-chome playground park where lots of yankee jr. high school students hang around. It's quite noisy every afternoon cause there is always an old lady who would scold the kids and last week it seems that residents round the area can't bear the yankees and their stuffs anymore and reported them to the cops.lol----since then, I'm not seeing anyone in that park now.

at the other side of our house=the living room: well since are not that far from a mountain, you can see the view of the mountains on this side. Also, you could see the view of a ghost town from here(I call it ghost town cause I really RARELY see anyone in this part of our place, and with the old houses around and an abandoned building, who wouldn't feel the cold wind signaling you there MIGHT be someone behind you...)
"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." ---Mahatma Gandhi

I no longer use this account. Please refer to my new account, enta if you want to contact me. Thank you.

LVUER
King of Lolies

#55 Post by LVUER »

Then a friendly advice... never looks back when you're walking alone in the middle of night. Just walk... or walk faster.
"Double the princesses, quadruple the fun!" - Haken Browning (SRW-OG Endless Frontier)

DeviantArt Account

OtomeWeekend
Eileen-Class Veteran

#56 Post by OtomeWeekend »

i never walked there.... i always ride a bicycle(the usual transportation vehicle here besides cars). And i'd ride in light speed especially every after school cause its dark and scary in that place...TT_TT why does our club activities has to last until 6pm and i have to be the only art club student living in 7-chome...so i always go home alone, taking that road.... i'm about to think I'm the only one going there though. =_=
"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." ---Mahatma Gandhi

I no longer use this account. Please refer to my new account, enta if you want to contact me. Thank you.

dott.Piergiorgio
Veteran

#57 Post by dott.Piergiorgio »

meh, I was unsure to write on the seeing from my villa, because is 100% guaranteed to flare heavy envy, but aside the tree of my garden, fore one can see the Mt. Vesuvius and aft. obviously one of the most renowned gulf in the world... and I guess that is best to shut here and brace for the inevitable envy-driven flamefest ;)

Best regards from Italy,
dott. Piergiorgio.

Auro-Cyanide
ssǝʇunoƆ ʇɹ∀
Completed: http://auro-cyanide.tumblr.com/visualnovels
Projects: Athena
Organization: Cyanide Tea
Tumblr: auro-cyanide
Deviantart: Auro-Cyanide

#58 Post by Auro-Cyanide »

Well, from my bedroom window, we have a veggie garden.
SAM_0102.JPG
And from where I do work and stuff, we have our pool, which isn't being used due to it being winter.
SAM_0103.JPG

Gear
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Tempestus Sum
Organization: Xenokos Interactive
IRC Nick: Gear

#59 Post by Gear »

@Auro-Cyanide: At first glance, that pool net looked like a pair of briefs. O_o

I look out my window and see the sky...and the other 7 floors of the medical office building I work in. And a busy street, and a parking garage...and the Dallas skyline. Which, by the way, isn't as pretty during the day as it is at night.
The best reason to get up in the morning is to outdo yourself: to do it better than you've ever done it before. But if you haven't done it better by nightfall... look at your globe and pick a spot: it's always morning somewhere.

LVUER
King of Lolies

#60 Post by LVUER »

@Auro-Cyanide:
Woooo... it seems you have a nice house ^_^ And you have a swimming pool too! Man, you should invite me to your house ;p

DeviantArt Account