Created Works in Progress - Otome

Forum organization and occasional community-building.
Forum rules
Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
Wintermoon
Miko-Class Veteran

Re: Created Works in Progress - Otome

#91 Post by Wintermoon »

kinougames wrote:
Wintermoon wrote: At this point I don't even know if you're agreeing or disagreeing with me, so let me just clarify my position.
I am not and never was attempting to argue with you in this thread. You apparently misread my statement as a disagreement, even after I explicitly stated that I agree with you in the same post, so I explicitly stated my position in greater detail.

Once again, I agree with you. Any further attempts to turn this into an argument will be ignored.

DaFool
Lemma-Class Veteran

#92 Post by DaFool »

Mikan wrote:I came all the way over here to say: YES THIS IS THE RIGHT MOVE.

Also, surprise! I'm female.
Pretty consistent attitude for someone whose game is called "No Boys Allowed!"

Glad to see you back, though.

kinougames
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Working on ミツマタ [Mitsumata (c)].

#93 Post by kinougames »

Wintermoon wrote:ALTHOUGH I agree with this statement, it carries an unfortunate implication
To which I disagreed that it doesn't (carry an unfortunate implication) because I was specifically referring to otome and not GxB.

Your extrapolation went on to explain the perceived implication...in a way that had nothing to do with my original statement.
Check out the new interactive media project, Mitsumata(c). Follow 8 colorful characters in a story full of drama, horror, all sexualities and exciting gameplay~!

Development blog's up! Visit!